Mike Tyson suffering from #VAIDS another vaxxie dying

>“nothing is serious”
>“We're all going to die one day, of course. Then when I look in the mirror and I see those little spots on my face. I say, 'Wow. My expiration date is coming close. Really soon'”.

The other thread was from a user was closed so..

twitter.com/iamAlfredoGh/status/1559797016775081985

Attached: jabbievaids.jpg (650x738, 75.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dsWCBpY0uTw
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-002-008:7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check this faggot op out who got baited by tmz twitter and then came and posted a thread about it here. What a faggot. Point and laugh at him.

>GET PUNCHED IN THE HEAD AS A CAREER
>DONT LIVE VERY LONG
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

I want another Christian to explain something to me. How am I, as a christian, supposed to feel sympathy for people who took the vaccine? I feel like i m supposed to, but I just don't. I don't know if it's something wrong with me, or is this completely natural. Everyday I lose sympathy for people. I guess its because I tried warning so many people, and they went and did it anyway. Most of them hated me for even suggesting they shouldn't, and here they are meeting their fate and I feel nothing.

Attached: -27293659516613.jpg (800x900, 58.93K)

>Check this faggot op out who got baited by tmz twitter and then came and posted a thread about it here. What a faggot. Point and laugh at him.
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

>t. coping troons

Attached: 450 - bloodshot_eyes crying dead flag glasses hair hanging mustache open_mouth purple_hair rope soyjak stubble suicide template tongue tranny variant_bernd yellow_teeth.png (768x719, 29.76K)

They’re not people they are amalek, goys.
The Jews are right about them.
Keep your chin up.

youtu.be/dsWCBpY0uTw

>be drunk who got head beat in for a living for years
in this case, his failing health is not necessarily vaxx-related

Sciatica causes respiratory issues now?

he went on joe rogans podcast and said gladiators never ate meat, they only ate fruits and veggies kek the dude is losing it

>boxers die prematurely from brain bashing
Sensational news at 11

One too many jabs to the ol' noggin

safe and effective!
especially for niggers!

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-002-008:7

Attached: 34FF5F0F-3DEA-4212-B4E0-FA6545239A05.jpg (255x187, 13.54K)

You should start sucking their cocks. Sucking cock is important for a Christian because it is a physical act of submission that will make it easier to submit in every other aspect of life, which is what is important to your slave god.

>submission
you've never forcefully extracted semen from a man against his consent and it shows

>>t. coping troons

Attached: 1658190021601764.jpg (988x817, 340.12K)

I'm not calling your neice user

as a christian your only job is to love niggers more than whites, give everything to niggers, give your white daughters to niggers, and give your sons to the pharma jew. also dont forget to turn your cheek when niggers rape your wife because thats what a good goy- i mean christian does

> I see those little spots on my face
Sounds like liver spots.

There is no requirement to feel sympathy. Empathy is required, but that's a different process and more objective.

>Luke 6 v 38: Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given unto you.

It might make you feel more superior to think that of course, vaxxies are retarded and fell for the b8. That's fair, I think that way all the time. I also get angry, thinking about how fuckin' high and mighty a lot of them were - ready to throw us in to camps or to the dogs.
But do you think it's normal that people should inherently mistrust the people sworn to protect them, just because that's where we are now? Do you not think it's fucked up that scientists and doctors, leaders and experts abused their authority to hurt people?
We built most of that we have out of cooperation and trust - not hostility and hesitation. So in the end are they wrong to behave in the way that we have for millennia to accomplish some of the greatest feats, or overcome the greatest challenges we faced as mankind? Isn't it wrong that people cannot ask a doctor for advice, without them becoming second to evil motives like greed?
I think in the end, focusing on the vaxxies at all is not important. It's easy to do, but distracts from the true issue - the large numbers of people who were assigned shepherd of the herd, and drove them all off a cliff. We should only feel blessed that something told us to not behave in a manner that has historically been productive and beneficial.

sciatica is not life threatening unless you have lost bowel function
he's in pain and may have nerve damage in his legs, but can have surgery for it, if he already hasn't

RIP Iron Mike ;_;

Attached: trump_champ.jpg (1800x1318, 249.84K)

Why does this keep getting reposted with no source? He looks fine. Maybe he is just sitting in the wheelchair so he can get through security faster?

I bet his brain looks like dollar store swiss cheese. Lots of holes and not much cheese.

You can feel sympathy but trust the Lord's righteous judgment

Attached: 33ee06d58bd260f969aee2b1f70c515f81a7b8bev2_00.jpg (330x512, 47.61K)

>How am I, as a christian, supposed to feel sympathy for people who took the vaccine?
they believed a lie, you don't have to do anything but be compassionate for their ignorance and don't get too involved because you can't save them only christ and the lord can do that

>What…..?
Smoking weed, doing shrooms, dmt and fucking toads leads to deteriorating health? I blame Toe Rogain

How do we get black vaccination rates up?
Cut off gibs? Sick of the loud niggers across the street. WEF pls send help.

>How am I, as a christian, supposed to feel sympathy for people who took the vaccine?
You don't, the vaxx is the mark