Why do I need to pay 20% of my income to the government? They literally make the money why do they need mine

Why do I need to pay 20% of my income to the government? They literally make the money why do they need mine.

Attached: Fr.jpg (3024x4032, 1.51M)

The idea is to distribute it rather than print more for themselves
But I’m reality it’s exactly the way you said

All those single mothers working part time, or make work diversity quota middle management jobs won't subsidize themselves you know.

Built for BBC

>fuck laws, fuck police, fuck government

If there were no rules or people to enforce them you would have to spend 70% of your time training and protecting your assets from anyone powerful enough to take your shit, which would definitely happen because you would just need any sort of criminal group to take your stuff by force.

>well then ill join my own fucking gang.

Congratulations, by joining a gang you end up paying a tax via labor or tithes.

Why do they take milk from cows?
Because cows are helpless retards who only know how to let their owners take from them
You are cattle

Cunny

"police" doesn't keep your shit safe.
Case in point:
Criminals exist and you can get robbed.
When you do get robbed, in 99% of all cases no police will be around, and thus you will get robbed and lose your shit, including possibly your life.
And then 2 weeks afterwards a fat donut officer may look at it for a few minutes and say "can't do anything about that, case closed"

The only one that can protect you and your family, is yourself.

>"police" doesn't keep your shit safe.

Incorrect, the mere existence of police forces 80% of the population to be fat and lazy where they get entertainment/computer jobs that have no self defense benefits. Without laws the majority of jobs will disappear overnight, the fantasy that you can leave in peace on your own in the wilderness is absolutely false, because everyone would leave the cities and pretty much raid any lone shack they can find.

No they don't
>private institutions - Fed Reserve make the money and lend it to your government at a fee
>you have to pay it back
Low iq cunt

So it works like vaccines work
>well you may still get sick, but scientists have proven that it works 80% of the time to protect from a severe disease

>Why do I need to pay 20% of my income to the government?
you don't, but they will just end up garnishing your bank account and wageslave checks if you ignore the irs
t.never filed and never will

Better question is Why don't I pay 10% like we did 50 years ago, or 5% like we did 100 years ago?

Attached: 1577236307124.jpg (683x1024, 101K)

False dichotomy, the government has always provided those services, even when taxes were 1/100th of what they are now.

Attached: 1659145706413819.png (589x455, 24.7K)

Maybe the government also provides you more than 2x the services it provided 50 years let alone 100 years ago?
Like you know, stuff like medicare, paved roads and other infrastructure.

I'm paying 1k a check. I hate the govt

i was going to reply to your retarded post but did it for me and wasnt even trying to, thanks user!

Every doctor wants to kill me and turn my son into a tranny and the road is full of potholes can you suck daddy government off more? Does daddy government tell you when its your bedtime?

Government provided infrastructure back then, too.

Try again.

>They literally make the money why do they need mine.
in a fractional reserve banking system such as the one imposed by (((them))) on the vast majority of the planet, money can be conjured out of thin air

the purpose of taxes is not to fund the state (that's done through borrowing impossible sums of money in perpetuam), but to prevent plebs from building wealth and to keep inflation rates stable by taking currency out of circulation

note how every single (((economist))) says that 0% inflation is (((horrible))) and (((economy wrecking))) and that inflation should be kept at around 5% instead. why? why would making money be worth less year after year be in anyone's interest but the (((financiers)))?

Why do women wear their pants so high? to hide they are fat? What a stupid "fashion" trend.

Sorry bub, the government has been providing utilities, roads, police since the 19th Century. But in 1940 WWII happened, we started spooling back, then something happened in the mid 1960s. Think hard, what could that be......

Attached: 1619128358295.gif (1080x1080, 504.16K)

but dont you know we need to support our various organizations that we built to harm you? those things are expensive!

>why cant we have tax rates like when airplanes and tv didnt exist, and we were only 20% of the population

holy fucking shit, you are like a walking mitt romney bayonette meme

This guy gets it.

Control

And also taxation is deflationary

It is neccessary to offset the money they print

Attached: 1658006530541.jpg (500x742, 94.5K)

Taxes literally do not pay for anything. The government borrows money to fund itself and uses taxes "to pay it back" but whenever money is created through the federal reserve more debt is created as well. So there will always be more debt than there exists money because they money it also uses to pay debts is also borrowed.

This is literally a system created by Jewish banks to generate infinite wealth and power. The only solution is the dismantling of the Jewish banking cartels.

3 all day.

>we were only 20% of the population
You know 'tax rate' is a per capita function, right? According to your argument we should be able to ease the tax rate as population and productivity grows.

Not for you wyte boy

BBC only

Certified for black breeding

HOW CAN I TWIST THIS INTO MARVEL CAPESHIT FANTASY , ANONS GET THIS WE ARE LE HECKIN HERO GOODGUYS FROM THE MARVEL SHOW AND THE JEWS (GET THIS) ARE THE EVIL VILLIANS!!!!!!! ( OMGGGGG NO WAY) OLEASE UPDOOT AND SUBSNEED

Because. You voted for Biden and Communism under democrap rule, then YOU will be the person suffering, not the clean, decent Americans who voted for Trump.

Income tax was a "temporary war time measure." The government growing bigger and more all encompassing is an argument that its funding and power should be cut, not that they "deserve" our taxes more than ever.

>pay 20% of my income to the government
And you’re still poor?
How does paying an 8% “labor force tax” and then paying ~37% “income tax” of the remainder sound?
No price too high for importing the 3rd world.

As for your question, the answer is simple:
the military-industrial complex needs actual money to fiel itself.

>ignoring how money was spent in a completely different way because the country was incredibly small and technology and consumption was completely different--better yet not even looking at the complete garbage quality of life 99% of the population was enduring and low life spans...going straight to muh gdp

mcfucking kill your self

>Income tax was a "temporary war time measure."
Democraps at the time “swore” it would never exceed 2%. They’ve been fucking LIARS for over 100 years. All of Communism is based on lies.