Hey Any Forums just wanted to let you know that it's been a year and half since I got vaccinated and I'm totally fine...

Hey Any Forums just wanted to let you know that it's been a year and half since I got vaccinated and I'm totally fine. Just had my annual checkup and I'm in tip-top shape.

Attached: 1649523329458.png (854x607, 759.71K)

Liar.

Which shape, oval?

Did you get blood drawn to determine graphene oxide or clotting?
I know damned well you have experienced mysterious tingling in your fingers or toes.
It's not a nervous system problem.
It's gangrene.

Let us know after the failed pregnancies

I've never even been tested but deep down inside I'm jealous of the guys who said fuck masks, I only wore them if a private company required.

Attached: reddit.jpg (632x500, 24.17K)

Me too. Any Forumstards keep telling me I will die in 2 more weeks but as long as I feel fine they lose.

Attached: E97F41E5-56B2-4FFD-AC8A-E7F30D11F9EB.png (303x335, 162.65K)

gross...

It’s not called ‘suddenly’ because you get a warning, dumbass.

I think you know exactly how much longer you've got..... only a matter of weeks.

You're still a fag for taking it.

Cool, I'm not vaxxed and I feel pretty good about it

Attached: 1650835312350.png (628x546, 470.86K)

congrats on the placebo

It strikes you dead when you least expect it. Your not going to be prepared. Enjoy your AIDS. Your not going to make it.

Attached: 1658194834822328.png (636x603, 550.48K)

>and I'm in tip-top shape
until one day your heart just quits

Hey OP, just wanted to let you know, I got covid, didnt have any symptoms at all, didnt know I had covid at all if not for a test. No long covid at all, literally nothing at all happened, it was not even a cold. Did you know the primary problem animals had in the trials of other gene therapy products was cancer? Something that wouldnt show up for years.

Attached: Vax future risks.png (697x363, 35.34K)

>annual checkup
From your OBGYN or are you a boomer?

That's great lad, I hope you'll keep boosting. Can't ever let your guard down to this extremely dangerous virus.

You don't get an annual physical?

Literally none of these have happened and it's been 18 months lmao

...nothing that image said would happen happened? Posting it anyway is known as "denial"

We're only at the 18 month mark. Already we can look and see ADE is real and thats admitted many boosted people are immuno supressed. We can also confirm the heart inflammation heart damage, which you probably dont know you have yet unless you're a pro athelete or work out really hard and regularly push your heart to its limit. As far as cancer, that will take years to see. But just looking at VAERS data from the year the vax came out, its clearly the most dangerous drug the average person will have ever taken

Attached: VAERS2 Nov 2021.png (1897x843, 50.11K)