T-10 days remaining until the pause on federal student loan payments and interest ends. Predictions?

T-10 days remaining until the pause on federal student loan payments and interest ends. Predictions?

Attached: graduation.jpg (640x500, 267.24K)

Extension

Extension, 10K forgiveness, then capping interest on all student loans to ~3.5%

THE SENATOR FROM MASTERCARD STRINGING ALONG THE BERNOIDS INTO THE MIDTERMS

HE WILL NEVER FORGIVE STUDENT DEBT
BIDEN LITERALLY CREATED THE LAW THAT MADE IT UNDISCHARGEABLE

damn she hit the wall quick

pelosi's billionaires won't let her do it

that's oddly specific

Mine are private so the pause didn't affect me.

Acceptable terms

Shit, man, that sucks.

I never took a loan and I have no debt.
I live by the rule that I never pay for anything with other people's money.

it doesn't mater no one is paying it anyway

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 19.65K)

Repayment will never restart.

It's true.
I have almost 150k disposable income that I don't do anything with. I could NEET for a few years if I felt like it.

I got ~$200k for free. The lender and I agreed on the terms that would follow if I paid and if I didn't pay.

Attached: TIMESAND___FreeMoney.png (794x641, 69.35K)

Lots of people don't use loans.
We just save up the cash before we buy.
It's not that hard if you make it a part of your routine

>Acceptable
Jewish hands typed this. Why should I be paying interest on a loan that has absolutely no risk to the lender? The people shuffling tens of thousands of dollars to unemployable teenagers should be shouldering the risk for something so Jewishly retarded, not the kids who have been forced into indoctrinating centers for 12 of their most formative years.

>but I participated in the jewish scam do it's not fair if others don't get scammed

I see where you're coming from but you retards are creating the conditions for communist sympathizers to grow in the midst of Jewish bullshit and it needs to fucking stop

Pretty much. If you're not going to be buying a house or a new car than your magic jew number (credit score) is almost meaningless. Anything other than a house or a new car you should be buying with cash anyway.

They have engineered a scenario where everyone is poor, so now they can fuck off when it comes to payment on this "debt".

Listen up niggers. The same shit happens every time. They simply pause the repayments because when it comes time to repay, little to no one is doing so. They have no choice because they cannot enforce repayment at the moment because of the political circumstances.

If you are capable and planning to repay your loan, DONT!! (in minecraft of course) You will accrue NO penalty for this and you will simply be voting with your wallet to extend your debt in a high interest environment.

i foresee a total freeze on interest, no forgiveness on the principle, but interest eliminated. however the people that this affects will end up paying a higher tax because of it

>paying a higher tax
>because you wiped out hypothetical profit
it's the hall of costs all over again!

quick, seal the wooden doors

Pay your debts, deadbeats.

Women are the majority of loan holders. I hope the rabid feminist ones get fucked.

Alright then, no interest