Canadian vet with PTSD calls hotline for help, gets offered ASSISTED SUICIDE

thepostmillennial.com/veterans-affairs-offered-euthanasia-to-vet-calling-in-for-help-with-ptsd
>An armed forces veteran calling in to seek help for his PTSD and traumatic brain injury was offered medical assistance in dying (MAID), or euthanasia, by a Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) employee.
>According to Global News, a VAC agent brought up MAID unprompted in the conversation after the veteran called in seeking assistance. The combat veteran never raised the issue and was not seeking death as a solution to his problems. VAC confirmed to Global News that the conversation took place.

Attached: Capture.png (1759x874, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v1gqd81-stand-united-day-of-freedom-live-coverage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So a bunch of kvetching because some hotline intern wasn't properly trained.
There's nothing wrong with MAID. Kikes make suicide illegal to keep you on the tax train.

How can a country be so gay and cruel at the same time. It's like the worst of both worlds.

Someone should offer that service for Any Forums. Very forward looking.

i guess theyre just killing the zogbots themselves now

Medical assisted suicide is ofically the 6th largest cause of death in canada. We are offically like sweeden now. America you are next unless you do something

Wtf I love Canada now

Jews keep framing assisted suicide as a human rights issue, but really it’s just cheaper than taking care of sick or depressed people. Same with abortion. It’s cheaper than maternity leave for companies and delivering the baby for insurance.

In WW1 Shell Shock was the name given to Vaccine side effects and was proven by 1939 so Shell Shock fell out of use during WW2, then they came up with PTSD for Vaccine Damage that was intended to cripple troops in Battle making them easy to kill by the enemy. Mossad subversives at work. Lori Spencer the Chosen girl on saving the NWO. rumble.com/v1gqd81-stand-united-day-of-freedom-live-coverage.html

>So a bunch of kvetching because some hotline intern wasn't properly trained.
Yeah, that must be it.

Why are you against suicide?

Holy shit. Thats nuts if true.

I don't see the problem? What's wrong with assisted suicide?

>gets offered ASSISTED SUICIDE
free health care aint free
the average canadian citizen pays $6,000 per year for "free" health care.
yeah, the state would rather you suicide
better that than them have to pay thousands of dollars to take care of you

>Why are you against suicide?
Im only pro suicide of the person suiciding takes a member or a family member of the follwing groups with him:
Judges
Politicians
Journalists
Beaurcrats
Public Health beaurcrats
Covidtarrions

checked.
you merely adopted the clown world

Attached: 4u.png (759x607, 669.4K)

>"I fought for my country, I got hurt at the behest of the Government. How can my country repay me for my service?"

>"Shoot you in the head I guess"

They are destroying the Canadian Forces by pushing women to positions they are not qualified for.
I've seen women with no spatial awareness get promoted in my trade and get posted to new ships just because it looks good to have more women in the Navy.
If you're in the CAF and not planning an exit you are hurting yourself.

>be cancuckers
>try to suicide the whites with ptsd
>import millions of pajeets each year

lol but why

They want us dead and they think it's funny.

Attached: VET.png (836x753, 233.09K)

Context for meme

Attached: VETs.png (836x971, 289.52K)