Are Afghans White?

I have seen a lot of people post photos of Afghans like pic related passing it off as if it represents the average. The reality is that most Afghans are literal rape babies whose whole history consists of getting raped (figuratively and literally) by Greeks, Persians, Mongols, Turks, Russians, Americans, Punjabis, etc. "Graveyard of Empires" is a meme, Brothel of Invaders is a more historically accurate to simply put it. The Americans fucked the shit out of the Afghans, occupied them, then got bored and left. This is the case of every country that has invaded them

Attached: main-qimg-11a651de0ad61a8f05bc7e3980bb5f28-lq.jpg (602x807, 144.86K)

>that's his wife

Whiter than 90% of americans

The thing is you are probably right. They have no culture besides killing each other and raping little boys.
Americans are actually White to begin with (i'm not one myself), Afghans on the other hand are actual mutts and mongrels.

Like 0,00001% of them are and they're Greeks or indo-europeans, so just europeans living in Afghanistan not afghans

descendants of Frisians.

white looking afghans are just a minority and probably in the north

now post whats the majority of a real afghan looks like

Most of them are descendants as both, as they are all rape babies as a result of invasions.
Pic related, they look like very darker then usual Persians with a touch of South Asian. So you can imagine how much they have been raped throughout their history

Attached: dilawar.jpg (651x399, 19.93K)

>White
Pashtun: no they are just Indians that climbed up the mountains

Tajik: yes they are the original inhabitants

That’s not counting all the Halas from every invading army for a few thousand years

>Pashtun: no they are just Indians that climbed up the mountains
Proof of this? Pashtuns are in no way related to India, they are just close to it geographically.

>no culture
>that flag
user I...

Attached: 1629045852263.jpg (800x653, 100.29K)

Posting British/Russian mongrel rape babies won't prove your point.

this guy is a nuristani

>Pashtuns are in no way related to India
Spotted the Haji who got his visa...
They are scattered across all their borders with the biggest concentration along the Pakistan/Afghanistan borders and are a bit browner than all the other tribes around there

in true they are descendants of the original unmixed indo aryans and iranics( nuristanis, most afhgan are mongrels)

Attached: 1629067966104.png (1201x770, 327.28K)

Indo Aryans

Greeks lol u niggas are darker then them

Pashtun Are indo Aryan and are white

Not a single fucking Afghan that I saw at Fort Dix, New Jersey (there 13,000 of them) imported after Biden's fuck up last year, even remotely looked white in any sense.

Russians and British didn’t rape anyone in Afghan delusional Jewish cope

No, most of them are swarthy

Lol coping Beaner

Some are dark due to south Asian dna but most are indo Aryan So like real meds

no and neither are you

Those are Tajik minority dumb fuck and nobody lost because "Afghans are good" but because they're niggers who life filthy life and dying is better than living

Attached: 20605.png (1075x712, 1.56M)

>Lol coping Beaner
You're confirming you've never seen an Afghan before.
They're all brown as fuck and dark haired. Selective photos of white looking Afghans are the very extreme minority, ahmed.

Afghanistan is the only non-cuck country on the planet right now that defeated both East ZOG in the 1980s and West ZOG in the 2020s. As for their whiteness, I'm afghan and identify as white (although I'm American haramzada). I'm also non-Muslim. Most people call me white so I live by it.

Whiter than you Pablo Jafarr Jimenex Goldstein

Attached: 6423b0a59c9b766.jpg (1024x815, 143.72K)

>Americans are actually White to begin with (i'm not one myself)

Oh, a literal swarthy glownigger or a tiny hat

Attached: D7200B7F-1133-4B67-89BD-A3BB97F8F90A.jpg (250x245, 6.88K)

>As for their whiteness, I'm afghan and identify as white
No, you're not. Thanks for the larp, faggot.

Attached: Gay_Captcha.png (374x126, 18.44K)

My family's from Connecticut. They're everywhere in New England. Literally. In some cases their lineage traces back to the early 20th century. Plenty of Syrians come from there.

You are a filthy Apu, I can sense it from miles away. Your inferiority complex and desperation to associate with Pashtuns gives it away. And I am not an Afghan, you would have figured if you had the mental capacity to read my OP (which Indians lack).

Afghan Mario Girotti