Vivid dreams

Everyone is having very vivid dreams right now, what's going on?

Attached: dream.jpg (554x554, 91.31K)

I'm tired,
can't always shield everyone.

Death to kikes

they released a new patch

Speaking of vivid dreams, I must be super indoctrinated. I had a chance in my own dream to fuck a stacked 16 year old but I didnt do it because she was under 18.
Please kill me

Attached: 1649075629586.gif (212x225, 90.49K)

What If I told you I've dreamed I was in Japan?

I am having very vivid dreams. but i know mines tied to me quitting smoking pot. daily weed use suppresses dreams. can't tell if i like having them or not. I hate always trying to go back to sleep to get some closure on the nonsense happening in the dream. when i would blaze i would just sleep and and wake up with no weird dreams to think about as i started my day

Attached: ponder.jpg (598x495, 55.85K)

Ikr, I recently had one that involved Trump doing a bunch of Liam Nieson type things. Was pretty awesome and would recommend.

Attached: get-in-loser~2.jpg (451x268, 27.99K)

>smoke so much weed literally haven't had dreams in years
lolololololol

At least your subconscious self isn't as much of a pedo as your regular self, take solace in that fact brah.

Above reply is for u.

I occasionally have periods of lucid dreaming where I can see, in very fine detail, the interior of a building or a room I've never been in down to the dust on the mantle. A completely useless skill, but interesting.

when im studying i dream about getting bullied for being a nerd
when i dont do shit i have dreams about killing in Minecraft

what are they trying to tell me

Stop trying to be relatable and build a rapport on an anonymous image board, fucking loser.

Weed is blocking my dreams (and nightmares). I plan on fasting next month though with some shrooms and see how that shamanic trip goes.

With the amount of stress that goes on in our lives and how much we are forced to observe the demoralization on our screens, we have to shut it out and reflect inside ourselves enough to make the little positive changes we can in our immediate environments.

Don't know where I'm going with this but my family tends to have prophetic dreams every now and then. If a thread like this appears later this year I may deliver some worthwhile input. Plus I'm just interested in dreams anyway

Attached: 1618486180090.jpg (2400x1528, 417.37K)

Remote viewing.

NPC's dream of cutting the lawn, user. Are you telling me you are aware? I have doubts.

I had this dream either yesterday or two days ago where I got a phone call from the army asking me about my enlistment application.
I replied with "in light of recent events I have no desire to serve this country anymore"

i had similiar one she was giving me a blowie then my indian room mate(only in the dream i'm racist ffs) tried to join in she was okay with it so i noped out she followed my outside to ask me what was wrong

Wow nobody had sreams before. What is this? Absolutely insane discovery, OP.

Apple juice. Look into it.

5D inter dimensional genetic updates, only for purebloods though.

aurora borealis sir.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x557, 634.9K)

Tolerance break and magnesium supplements. Look into it.

new patch updates are being applied to the matrix

I notice really vivid dreams whenever I used nicotine.

Is it true Asians cant dream?