European work conditions

Is it true in europe that you can grab a beer during lunch at work, you only work 6 hours a day, and you have 30 days of vacation?

Attached: 1543235733.jpg (1190x794, 134.26K)

Yes but it's 8 hours

doesnt drinking alcohol impair your thought process

I don't personally drink, but a beer doesn't really affect us

Wait, the US doesnt get 30 days of vacation?

Oh yeah dude it's paradise.

>Is it true in europe that you can grab a beer during lunch at work, you only work 6 hours a day, and you have 30 days of vacation?

I do both of these. I get about 25 vacation days and occasionally drink beer on my break. My job says one or two of are ok. Not sure where you work. The poorest US workers are forced to work part time and get no insurance or benefits.

mine has only for after work on fridays

Here in northern Gaymony, the beer is not really tolerated. But in Bavaria it's normal. And it's 8 hours a day (or 40 hours week). But 30 days vacation is correct

thats the point you faggot

Don't know mate. Sounds like a lot of hard work.

Attached: 1585504449768s.jpg (246x250, 5.87K)

I had a job that gave us tow days of vaca a year and zero sick days.

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

*two
moved to a better job and now have 5 weeks

>you can grab a beer during lunch at work
depends on your work
>you only work 6 hours a day
it's 8 hours
>and you have 30 days of vacation
it's 20 hours minimum by law, you can negotiate more if you have a non-entry job

and ambulances don't bankrupt us

>30 days of vacation
True for EU.
I worked for a remote company that had US and EUfag employees.
EUfags were required to have a month of paid vacation by law. USfags rioted due to only getting 10 days.
QRD everyone was given 30 days paid vacation.

8 hours is normal, you can get beer in the canteen in Bavaria during lunch break. 30 years ago, you could be almost completely shitfaced at average assembly line work, but they cut down on it very hard in Germany.

>beer
>alcohol

Based polish drunkie.

no, they also have to work extra hours without compensation

I had beers on my lunch break secretly. With manual labor it shouldn't matter, a good buzz probably makes you more productive in that case.

No but should be
The biggest redpill of all time is that nobody has ever worked for 80% of their waking time prior to the 20th century, not even ancient slaves