31 years old

>31 years old
>make only 65l per years
>don't own a house

Who here /total complete failure/

Attached: 1642888158214.jpg (938x635, 46.07K)

That's not a complete failure at all man

way worse shape than you richfag

I wouldn't say im a total failure, but I was a late bloomer, and there is no longer much of anything for me to look forward to.
At 39, if I ever manage to get a house I'll just be living in it alone while I work to pay the bills. That would be my life until I can no longer work. Then things get really bad.
My life has not been good, and it looks to only be getting worse even if I'm making decent money right now.

>24
>0 income
>Going to go to university next year to study.... the liberal arts

Just fuck my shit up :)

65l of what?

It is in 2022

Even zoomers are making 70k+ out of university and journeyman trade making $50+/hr

65 liters of what?
what the fuck kind of paycheck is that?

>65l per year
That's a ton of maple syrup...good shit user.

Attached: 1644004744733.jpg (862x841, 131K)

Nigga you could be living in a corrugated metal shack in some slum in Bangladesh

Yeah you could be a 20 yo virgin like me ;-;

Steel REserve

Attached: 284398_10150286047667612_4745955_n.jpg (414x275, 28.96K)

>33
>Bachelors in Law but never actually became a lawyer
>live with parents
>use mother's credit card for my needs
>$20k in crypto hoping or a bullrun

Thankfully my parents are wealthy so I don't have to worry about waging/rent etc but yeah otherwise I'm a failure. Feels comfy tho, study Quran/Languages/History/Philosophy all day every day and smoke a cigar here and there and watch animu for entertainment.

Exercise at home also.
Thank God for not being a cursed anglo whose parents hate him and would've kicked him outta home @ 18.

plenty of people make less than you their entire lives. plenty of people never own a home. you're still young. people make career changes in their 30s and go back to school. don't be so down on yourself.

okay and i could be a crabs walking sideways underwater what the fuck does that have to do with anything you faggot gook?

Should I do a maths access course to try an get into a compsci course next year if I'm shit at maths? I'm 21 with no degree and fucked up in high school. I need to apply before the 28th of August if so.

Don't feel bad leafbro, if you were making 200k a year you probably wouldn't own a house either.

>31
Fuck you im like 50 and I can tell you that I have done worse than you. Even now Im considering cleaning up my shit and investing and enjoying the remainder of my days. Stop being a pussy or you will waste more time.

31 khv never worked a day

>32
>1.5mil in the bank
>own my own house and land
>married with 2 kids
just kidding, 32, live with my parents, have like 4k in the bank, work a shit job I'm about to lose kek

Attached: used up all my gay.jpg (326x295, 38.1K)

>op is toronto faggot who needs to be making a million to live in his area
its all relative

Attached: financially sound.png (697x764, 628.62K)

Yes

You should be working towards some goal, a degree, or certification or something. If you're just existing or doing some basic retard job not learning anything you're wasting your time

cum, judging by the flag

>Even zoomers are making 70k+ out of university.
The diversity hires you see on TikTok are making that, that vast majority isn't...
Learn to make the difference between what's real and what's social media bs.