I just left the ER

I just left the ER.

We are officially back to getting crushed by COVID-19.

Delta Variant is running rampant and it’s MUCH more transmissible than the original virus.

99% of our ICU admits did NOT receive a vaccine.

Virtually ALL of them wish they had.

Attached: 563B1859-520A-44E7-94A5-4C1053C12881.jpg (1284x809, 652.5K)

Still not getting the vax user.

This again? How long has OP been at the ER, 4 days? 5 days?

Attached: 2794E11C-C224-47EB-9166-5C4CACB79DA1.jpg (296x1024, 58.87K)

>I just left the ER.

vaxxed are you now?

kek

oh my goodness, people who keep receiving poison injections keep falling ill! whatever will we do?!

Two weeks.

>look mah i posted it again

Covid is fake and you are a faggot and faggots deserve to die in agonizing pain. You are the ugliest, gnarliest, most goblin-looking prematurely-balding Jew. You have the brain of a nigger and the soul of a cockroach. Your parents forget your name when they are talking to their friends and God wakes up at night regretting that He made you. You stink of sour cheese and you buy all of your groceries at the convenience store. Everyone who has ever had sex with you regretted it before they began and wishes they didn't remember. Your body is the shape and color of a rejected potato. If everyone was like you, the human race would shrink to a population of 2 or 3 dozen in the span of a year and a 1/2 because no one would be able to make food or shelter and you would all die from eating mud and rocks. I do not even need to curse you you because you curse yourself every time you look in the mirror. And you deserve it.

fucking faggot shut up and take your booster tranny,

Covid?
What's that

is this the real life

is this just fantasy

caught in a landslide

no escape from reality

any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to meeeee

toooo meeee

Attached: gang.png (738x730, 317.9K)

I just left the ER.

We are officially back to getting crushed by COVID-19.

Delta Variant is running rampant and it’s MUCH more transmissible than the original virus.

99% of our ICU admits did NOT receive a vaccine.

Virtually ALL of them wish they had.

Cool.

Attached: 1658681969310844.png (450x700, 599.23K)

Nice memeflag and copypasta from 2020

idiots

Attached: sage.jpg (400x400, 17.89K)

Fake and gay /thread

How long will the vax shills keep coming here? Why don't they realize anyone who hasn't taken it yet likely never will? Do they know they're wasting their own time?

sage

Let's leave OP along guys, he's had a big night and he's tired. Thanks for the message OP, good night.

OH NO! Now do the drug overdose numbers. Im sure you satanic NWO mad scientists are just as concerned about all the fucking Fentanyl china is flooding in, right? oh YOURE NOT? HOW COME? YOURE PART OF THE CARTELS THAT SELL OPIODS???

Delta variant is long gone, replaced by Omicron.
(pic-related is OP's best treatment)

Attached: Dr_Young_RDs.jpg (640x956, 112.56K)

> delta variant
Bot post,fisregard, herded.
Gas the kikes, all fucking niggers must fucking hang, I denounce the talmud and the satanic jewish masoretic text inspired (((bibles))).