Now you fucked up

Wanted to get the architect but instead just killed his daughter. I hope this was the spark that will accelerate this into total war it should have been from the start and end that Jew in Kiev.

Attached: IMG_20220821_012744_698.jpg (1024x576, 42.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holyhesychia.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-teachings-of-alexander-dugin-and.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The premise is wrong, Dugin is a nobody. Probably more popular in Ukraine than Russia. And I doubt Ukraine has anything to do with it, probably one of those "liberal" Russians, the kind that posts on /uhg/

Attached: old-oil-poured-into-kitchen-sink.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

her funeral is going to be packed with VIPs, wonderful opportunity.

Attached: 1658362043917058.jpg (1000x1000, 203.32K)

This was clearly a targeted assassination. The people willing to do this seem to be the Ukrainian militants and the western intelligence. Of those I'd expect it to be militants given the use of a bomb and hitting the wrong target.

So.... I'm not going to hold my breath for the western leaders to condemn this. They don't like to criticize their employees

Honestly, to this day I don't know how far Dugin's influence goes within Russia.
I've followed him for about 10 years since he had a debate with a Brazilian philosopher. He was introduced as the intellectual mentor of Vladimir Putin, but I've seen several Russians say that his influence in Russia is not that great.

Who the fuck is dugin

GOD WILLING

dugin your ass, lmao

I would bust inside this broad

God I hope so, Jews and third worldists slaughtering each other would be a dream come true for me

Goteem

Vampire and Gollum are next.

Attached: 16610395947740.png (900x580, 785.6K)

I could've saved her.

holyhesychia.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-teachings-of-alexander-dugin-and.html
>Deacon Andrei Kuraev wrote in his book "The Church in the World of Men" (2007) about Dugin: "This enemy is more dangerous than any Blavatsky (because he is smarter and more educated).Like Blavatsky, it's an attempt to digest Orthodoxy into cabalism. It's enough to remember his article "Kabbalah Messianism". The undisguised apology of terror, the desire to turn Orthodoxy into a revolutionary-terrorist ideology also does not cause a desire to get close to this man" (p.142). "In general, the usual 'esoterism': a continuous "tactical trick" to carry out its work of mutating Christianity into something corresponding to the Kabbalistic-Masonic standards" (p. 144). Finally, Dugin's teaching is understood as heretical in aspecialized reference book of the Missionary Department of the Moscow Patriarchate "New religious communities of Russia of destructive and occult nature" (2002). Why are Orthodox dogmas so united in judging the teaching of Duginsk? Again, it is not necessary to understand in detail the theological views of our author, any Orthodox person can open the book "Metaphysics of the Good News" (1996) and read any excerpt of this type: "In the beginning, Adam was androgynous. He does not have a singular body, but there is a synthesis of all singular bodies and physical objects" (p.45-46) and draw the corresponding conclusions.
If only the damned heretic didn't get away
>VLADIMIR Putin's "spiritual guide" Alexander Dugin narrowly escaped a fatal car bomb that blew up his sanctioned daughter, reports say.

So Dugin isn't a Martyr. But it sends one hell of a message to him. LoL they got his ass.

>Dugin is a nobody
>Assassination attempt on Dugin

Choose one

Attached: bears-kingdom-bretislav-stejskal.jpg (720x900, 124.03K)

I bet she looked very hot tonight

Attached: 1657774863405.jpg (1024x1024, 143.47K)

Look into the Russian apartment bombings in 1999. Putin's friends in the FSB were caught planting bombs in civilian apartment blocks, framing Chechens in a clear false flag attack .

Dude is willing to kill his own people just to maintain power.

Attached: artworks-000072592866-vbf02v-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 57.14K)

>Of those I'd expect it to be militants given the use of a bomb and hitting the wrong target.
Didn't that happen to the Biden/Harris administration last summer in Afghanistan?

Yes. This car bombing was evil and terroristic. I hope Putin himself turns the ukraine into Hell on Earth.

he has done many debates with western philosophers and political theorists, he appeared on Canadian TV too. I don't know how popular he is in Russia either, but I doubt he is a "nobody" like everyone is saying.

The thing is he just writes nonsense about culture wars. Then says Russia needs more influence and to spread its power. Putin doesn't need to be told that and I'm quite sure Putin doesn't give af about silly culture wars.

That's why I've always thought Dugin wasn't a big deal. Although someone just sent a message

QRD on literally everything? Who is this? What happened?

Woah there, cowboy. I don't have a side here but what the fuck do you mean "evil" and "terroristic"?

Attached: file.png (858x903, 1.41M)

What is 9/11?

I believe now is the time for us to discover his power and influence within Russia.

Car bombing some guy's daughter because you don't like him is very evil and terroristic.

Some roastie got killed.

I didn't know he wrote about culture wars. Whenever the mainstream American press writes about him it's mostly "oooh he's a spooky traditionalist he's transcending the left-right spectrum he's surely mad but we should be worried about this"

>Gets involved in a war
>Keeps his family in the same place that the war is happening
Oversight was had.

>I'm quite sure Putin doesn't give af about silly culture wars.

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-020821.png (1080x1837, 863.97K)

Wait. Wait. They killed Dugin's daughter? What in the fuck. I retract this stupid joke. Fuck 'em all to death.