White Orthodox Christian became unified world heavyweight champion

Oleksandr Usyk:
I want to thank everyone who prayed for me. Thank God for help. My God is Jesus Christ. I dedicate the victory to Ukraine, the Armed Forces of Ukraine, to everyone who defends the country

>B-but Ukrine fights for globohomo

Attached: усик 3.jpg (1080x614, 109.64K)

Joshua only started getting on top for a bit after he deliberately punched Usyk in the balls

Well, you do.
Is this guy your president or is it the Jew?

Fair play to joshua for standing with the flag

Fuck shills. Fuck Satan. Fuck Russia

Attached: усик.png (1583x891, 1.27M)

Attached: 1643478034372.jpg (2502x1342, 979.76K)

Werent your people calling the guy a traitor a year ago ?

Attached: 1655870786529.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

You subhumans need to be banned from this board. Every time i see an utterly retarded, butthurt, and pathetic post it's always a ukrainian flag or diaspora

Fuck Holhols the hardest

>anthony joshua gives mostly peaceful loser speech

Proud of Ukraine, you serve us well. You are our frontline against Russia and we could not be more thankful for your loyalty.

Mutt seethe

>sports celebrity takes advantage of easy PR opportunity

Ukraine fights for globohomo and this changes nothing but glad he won cause negro. You wouldn’t have JewSA support with preparing for a massive Jewish backstabbing though. Don’t get in bed with Jews if you hate globohomo. H0pjk

Shouldn't have been taking American money if you didn't want ruskie to rape you piggy boy. Simple as.

Slavs are so low that even nigs are virtue signaling for them hahahahaha.
Suck deez nutz slav shit.

Attached: 20220712_190525.jpg (720x480, 236.79K)

ALL FIELDS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

wow so based, he got into the ring and punched some other guy until the game ended he got knocked out
crazy how all the ukrainian nationalists aren't fighting on their own fronts, but instead do sportsball faggotry, I guess that's more important.

Boxing is fixed. I’ll admit Lomachenko is one of the better boxers of this generation but all the ukies are cock gobblers. Remember the closet homos klitchkos who spent 1 through 9 rounds clinching and hugging their opponents, and after wearing them down from leaning their 6’8, 300lbs frames on them they would throw that one little glazed ham sized fist and get a knockout? I’d even go so far as to say that boxing’s more fake than wrestling. Wrestling is scripted, boxing is fixed.

That title is a consolation prize form globohomo. Probably used the purse to launder money back to ZEELENSMSHYMHKYyyyyIe

>>B-but Ukrine fights for globohomo
Uhhhh well they're definitely fighting for a homo

Attached: 1647047031215.gif (576x698, 554.77K)

We stay winning

seeth

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 93.88K)

Joshua had a melt down after, like close to losing his shit and getting arrested. His fucking ego is shot; he though he was the master race, and claimed that multiple times, and it is all come apart. Absolute nigger.

Literally who and literally what?

Hahaha Jesus Fuckin Christ he even had the stupid little outfit and the hair going. This is the iron sheikh and the British bulldog and rowdy roddy piper all over again.

Fuck off tyrone

Which of them is ukranian

He isn't unified you soft cunt.

no one can stand agaist against white christian man

Attached: 630_360_1515428882-7766.jpg (630x360, 48.79K)

The black person

nevermind Jew