ITS OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER

All border crossings between Kosovo and Serbia will close in the next couple of days.
KFOR soldiers are mobilising in the north of Kosovo.
Serbian government is about to declare war.
Twitter is banning virtually all Serbian politicians and shills from its platform.

Meanwhile the Montenegro government has collapsed. Dukanovic has left the country. Serbian orthodox church is about to start a holy war.

Ukrainian army is going IRA mode and bombing everything and everyone in their way.

Russians are literally about to start glowing once they blow up the power plant in Ukraine.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: 1630003620875.jpg (474x413, 23.55K)

Christ is King!

Attached: 1660844182255521m.jpg (585x1024, 123.83K)

Serbs about to start another World War.
It's like poetry. It almost rhymes a little.

Yeah, we haven't heard this about a million times before. See you later when absolutely nothing happens like always.

>more refugees for Germany
kek

And just as predicted, Alois Irlmaier turns out to be right again.

>But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkan

Time to repent boy : the end-times are here.

Attached: The Prophecies Of Alois Irlmaier.png (1886x2211, 516.33K)

Link to source Kohomo

No it isn't. Nothing ever happens.

Oooh noooo!!!! White people doing white people things???
I was there during your civil-war.... and all I saw was white people being killed!
Its cazy!! I've even seen Bosniaks going nuts over Gypsies!! I couldn't tell he was a Gypsy! I couldn't tell the difference between Croats, Serbs, or Masisonians.... such a fucked up war!!!

He was a catholic, why are you implying that he was a marvelist or some other kikels crap like that?

>the year before the war will be fruitfull
Nigga this year crops sucks ass

Mass starvation, mass hypothermia, mass niggers.
The West is collapsing.

I mer a guy named Sefik!! And he was a Bosniak, he spent 2 years in a Serbian prison for blowing a Serbs brains out!
Fucker recognized a guy from the war while he was drinking coffee at a café,
He left the place, crossed the street and shot him!!
I knewxthe man for years, and it took me 2 years to notice he lost one of his legs from a mine!

Fuck Kosova anyway, it is Serbia

sefik lives in novi sad these days

Attached: Soon2.jpg (630x459, 98.07K)

>Serbian government is about to declare war.
Lol what the fuck is this about now?

rolling

who do we support?

god and his decision to destroy the world

Attached: spitfire-classic-swirl-block.jpg (800x800, 244.56K)

As if, he lives in the mid-west! I keep track of that crazy bastard

oh, must be some other sefik then

Maybe not, they guytvkra gets around! Lmao

I don't want world war. My life is going good. My 20s were absolute shit, darkness, loneliness and misery. I would have loved the world to end then. Now In my 30s I'm married with a family, well off financially, fit, happy. God, why did you finally grant me happiness only to take it away? What kind of cruel world is this?

>its all over
for you

There will be no end. Even if we are reduced to poverty and squalor, if we would be enslaved or made a part of an ever turning machine, it would all still continue. The only true limit to your suffering is death and yours will come before the end too.

if you live in a rural area, you will probably don't die of the war (maybe of radiation) but you will enjoy your family for a while without having to worry about going to work, think about that

We all knew the border crossings where gonna close GLOWCLOWN and KFOR HAS BEEN IN KOSOVO SINCE 1999

It's true what OP is saying about the situation. Montenegro government collapsed. Shit is being prepared in Kosovo and Metohija, but it's ofc being done by NATO. They're pushing the albaboons to not allow Serbian licence plates in KOSMET.
Meanwhile, a EUROPRIDE FAGGOTBALL was announced in September to be held in Serbia, and already there has been one protest in Belgrade with 50.000 people attending. Next one is being organized on the 28th, expected to be much bigger.
Godspeed brethren!
GO(o)D WILL WIN

Attached: litija_beograd-960x477.jpg (960x477, 80.88K)

dream on pal. we've already made the executive decision. why else do you think (((They))) are sending the world into chaos in retaliation?

Why do those Serb niggers have to be in so many countries outside of Serbia? The entire Serbian diaspora should just be dumped into Serbia so they'll only be able to cause shit among each other instead of causing World Wars and genocides.

nato will drown in a puddle despite mastering the seas.
nato will trip on a grqin of sand and break it's neck despite moving mountains.
Those that stwnd by Serbia will win, and those that go against it will lose.
Chose wisely.
I have Zero concern, despite expetcted hardship, but I already know and have ween this coming.

Take your land back!
Now is the time!

Cabal despised Christian Serbia.
albanians, clintons faborites, providers of children and spare human parts harvested from Living Chistian People.
Universe will no longer favour evil.
We may all go down, but evil certainly will.

I was allways hopeing i had just too much shrooms and braindamage..

Attached: preserve the shrooms.png (1281x658, 83.4K)