Why did Boomer men fail to teach their sons proper skills in life?

Why did Boomer men fail to teach their sons proper skills in life?

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-181708-999.png (720x1265, 444.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/amp/2013/04/10/germans-among-the-poorest-in-europe-ecb-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what would boomers know about being a man?

>cartons
nice proxy ivan

What is a stud for 500$ Alex.

why would anyone need a TV in 2022?

This was his response to that

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-182718-317.png (720x538, 88.67K)

Compared to this shit full concrete commieblocks look actually good

are you saying murisharts don't have walls made out of carton and recombined woodchips or plaster?

The house of my grand grandfather from 90 years ago already had massive stone walls, amerifat "houses" truly are pathetic

Commieblocks were given for free to poor workers yanks pay insane amounts of money and go in lifelong debt for a privilege to live in a cartoon box

No that's not what our walls are made of

>Compared to this shit full concrete commieblocks look actually good
Or you know, we could just think outside of the subhuman solutions box and build actual proper buildings instead of cartboard mc mansions and commieblocks

Attached: PORTE HAUSSAMAN.jpg (428x640, 56.2K)

Because the boomers that weren't completely worthless were vindictive, and the very few that weren't either were far too busy busting thier asses keeping this clown show we're calling a civilization running and simply thought shuffling thier spoiled ass kids to collage was going to teach them what they need. It instead turned them into indoctrinated debt slaves doomed to be victimized by the other worthless and worse than worthless boomers.

Attached: 1658784182542260.png (795x740, 989.75K)

Literally knock on the walls and find the solid spots

Most Germans rent and can't afford to ever own a home or land.

It's chalk with paper on either side, nailed to studs, spaced 16 inches apart.

Boomers who need to watch fox news/cnn

I have masonry walls but internally they have a timber stud wall to accommodate insulation and hang plaster from. Even in a steel reinforced concrete structure you’ll still have timber stud or steel track and stud walls internally, including on the exterior walls.

What's wrong with american houses?

Attached: 123.jpg (1632x1224, 843.5K)

>retard with a female anime avatar is fucking retarded
What a surprise

don't even need a stud, you just need the right anchor.
i've got a cabinet that is almost one hundred pounds held up on a wall with wall anchors. they are completely capable of holding things up.

Poor stupid girl doesn't know about modern construction. "Wood Bars"? Like she will live in a house with what... ROCK walls? Like Wilma Flintstone?

Stone walls are cool but you can't mount a TV on them properly either because the cables will be visible

The European obsession with brick and concrete confuses me.
Do you guys spend your days slamming yourselves into the wall? It's an interior wall for fucks sake. How do you run wire and plumbing through a concrete slab?

Attached: 1660765638879391.jpg (266x262, 8.47K)

probably the fact a single american house is worth more than you'll make in your entire life

Attached: 1659365568534406.jpg (1242x1041, 508.26K)

>retard couldn't tell the difference in drilling into plaster vs stone/wood
Deserves everything they got

Ever wondered why they all smell? They don't have proper showers over there, they don't know how to plumb

He never got a stud detector? What a fucking fag. Also, most milleniums and zoomers have a big ass tv on a desk for that epic moment in gayming

>americans are now the first people in human history to build homes from wood
Europoors are going extinct and that's a good thing

For a TV, you need to find at least one stud. Pick the right mount which is articulating (pulls out) and common sense tells you that the leverage of even a 55" TV pulled out two feet is going to pull any anchor hard enough to break drywall.

You are right.

>Germans Among the Poorest in Europe: ECB Study - CNBC

cnbc.com/amp/2013/04/10/germans-among-the-poorest-in-europe-ecb-study.html

>redditor in shock that people can lie on the internet

lol

lmao

This.

>we pay $600000 dollars for a house made of recycled playing cards and matchsticks
>t-take that euros
ok?

Attached: 1656505175330.jpg (264x191, 7.7K)

do you have to constantly repaint your house like a garden shed in america so it doesn't turn into wet cardboard?

>real walls don't have studs
What is this tranny thinking of, brick? Ok yeah drill into your EXPOSED RED BRICK WALLS right after you CRUSH THIS HOPPY IPA. Death to bugs.

Report to your pod shill bot, that structure will likely out last your country.

Attached: 1657889699400m.jpg (1024x440, 79.25K)

I figured the stench came from all the anal sex.

Does it want concrete walls? My house is 120 years old and still has studs. You can't install anything too heavy in plaster either. Lol. Retarded.

>every house in Europe looks like this

speak for yourself. Some of us rural folk know how to build a house, cut a tree, and change a tire.

Show your real flag buddy so I can mock your country

>10k on pressed wood chip pannels
>10k on sticks and nails
>10k on mexican labour
>you can't afford that house sir. please don't call again

wew

Attached: 1643395541055.jpg (350x350, 26.7K)

Doesn't have to be a lie. It can just be people that do make that much are more likely to talk about it freely than someone who doesnt make that much. I mean I brag about it every once in a while to smug poors.

yes, american buildings are garbage. but if you dont know how to use a stud finder, you are equally as useless as american walls.

im saying its "cardboard" and not carton you fucking mongolian mutts

what would real walls be? brick? if you can't find a stud, you sure as shit aren't going to be able to mount in brick or stone or anything.

does she want a giant, old growth slab to be cut into 2 inch thick, solid wall sheets? they don't even know what the correct answer is that they want for the petulant lack of understanding that led them to this place.

Attached: 1658903630886626.png (1091x596, 84.57K)

What is benefit to building like this?

how about walls made from masonry and not paper and wood?

a bachelorette party

sheetrock is made of gypsum

Attached: 1660938794736164.jpg (600x199, 78.01K)

screen, a big screen. I m using with the torrented movies and so on.

>>made of recycled playing cards and matchsticks
>thinks DRYWALL is "playing cards and matchsticks"
>is 15 years old and has never held a tool in his life

380 million people and a lot of us don't want to live in apartments. also, we have unlimited forests. building with brick is a huge pain in the ass and concrete is for commieblocs

While I don't defend american building practices surely you already know what you bought before you start drilling holes in it?

This person lives in a studio they pay rent to occupy

Architecture thread

Attached: ee2f5601fdbcd8c664f2bfa27daefd66.jpg (564x752, 53.57K)

More shekels or Mr. Shekelstein.

i bet you have a lot of experience finding "studs" on grindr faggot

Where the fuck is the sheetrock.
That particalboard shit is most likely cheap "eco friendly" shit. Again, blame construction on climate change push.

Too drunk and high.

>tv extended like 3ft from the wall
anyone who 'needs' this 'feature' deserves everything that happens to them

Live in a real house then retard idk

I may not know how to do everything, but I am thankful I learned basic home maintenance
It is going to get way worse with life skills, isnt it.

you really don't.
it's the anchor system that is the problem.
you do realize there are multiple nail anchors that actually expand and make sizable wall contact right?
i've got a tv on a wall right now that is using wall anchors and isn't inside of a single stud.
it's a non issue and OPs picture is just a retard straight drilling into a wall with no resistance at all.
>nooo you're wrong
been living here for 8 years with my tv mounted to a wall and it's never been an issue. it's not ever going to be an issue, because i used the appropriate wall anchors.

spoken like someone who has lived in dollhouses his entire life.
It is impossible to explain to an American that they live in defective houses since Americans have never seen a real house. it's like trying to explain the 3rd dimension to a 2 dimensional being

Cheap, fast, easy
ICF houses are neat and efficient

Most old buildings yeah. My grandmother's apartment complex has the entrance like that.

Its not as fancy as it looks. It is all stone though.

Show me your flag, you 15 year old cocksucker

You still have to hang heavy shit on studs. Of course, they're wider so there are more options, but those walls aren't holding up huge, heavy shit either.

WILL YOU FUCKING PECKERWOOD RETARD CHUD FAGGOT REDNECK WHITE TRASH GOYIM FAGGOTS SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE HOUSES AND WALLS AND FUCKING ADDRESS OP'S TOPIC
WHY ARE BOOMER FATHERS SO FUCKING BAD

That's the joke. They dumbasses think your building materials are actually sort of durable as if their actually particle board and carton. But no, it's just paper and chalk.

What a fucking life you live.
Your house is literally a kite, and you microwave your chirstmas trees.

Attached: Build a real house. You have literal free wood..jpg (534x534, 30.78K)

if you make your walls out of REAL materials, things just stick right on like in minecraft

Just open up the wall and put some 3/4 in plywood in there. The entire point of plasterboard is that it's quick and easy to work with. If you're careful you can save the rock and only need a small amount of paint and spackle to fix the hole after you attach your wood to the studs.

Anchors are cheaper and faster but the results are less reliable and dependent on the thickness of the rock with most places being cheap and only having a single layer of half inch. You could try toggle bolts or any other manner of anchor but it's all the same really. You're relying on the strength of that plasterboard, which is dumb.

A thick piece of plywood and some wood screws won't let you down.

Americans really refer to their dwellings as 'shelter' when I can literally destroy them with my BARE HANDS

Attached: 1631666248701.jpg (225x225, 6.14K)

a vagina door. very cool. woman architect i assume?

FPBP
The Feminization of America started with them as teens.
They were also the first generation to be raised by television--some of them.
They were also the first generation to go through the fully compromised College/University (((SYSTEM)))
Self absorption is one of the hallmarks of the Boomer gen--
>If it feels good do it
>Lookin' out for Number 1!
That said--generations are tricky, and seem to also be REGIONAL, as far as generalized traits go.
TL;DR=Boomer only learned what the TEEVEE told them was what it means to be a man.
...And some magazines.

Attached: Weirdly-controlled.jpg (475x475, 33.51K)

it could have slid out once the drywall started tilting down

I was never taught any of this but have owned a home for a few years and have taught myself

I bet the manual said you need to fix to studs, wall linings will never hold anything with a decent weight especially if you place the weight on a fucking lever

this has to be a troll. it just has to be. I cant bring myself to believe it isnt.

Attached: 1590675311454.jpg (706x960, 66.19K)

anime thumbnail, "heart" 100% its a trannor

>>every house in Europe looks like this
yes, almost every single door in paris looks like this, just use google streets you fat mutt, this is what white countries look like, I understand why you would be in disbelief something like that could exist

Attached: portes.png (1900x828, 3M)

We don't like to share our bathrooms with our neighbors.

You have a electric tool to mill slots in the wall.

perfect examples of why boomers and white men are such retarded useless autistic faggot retards

>common sense tells you that the leverage
Imagine thinking the average American creatura in 2022 understands physics concepts