What are the political implications of women barren in their 30s that can no longer have kids?

What are the political implications of women barren in their 30s that can no longer have kids?
>also want someday thread

Attached: 1647942058569.png (1080x1080, 1.42M)

I made another stanky diarrhea today :)

I would only fuck her so my kids can have those Awesome Face Bone things

>liberal
Do you americaners really have a separate political alignment parameter that can be set in a dating app profile? You faggots are divided, you know that?

she really thinks she's good enough to exclude a large portion of the male population

Gold team rules kill all green team

Attached: 1647941234352.png (1080x1080, 1.66M)

Anit-depressant, alcohol, and earlier death will increase over the next 10 years. Decreased population and increased immigration. Increased central bank money printing to sustain economies. The strong that have kids will have a tough road into the future but out of misery a bright world awaits.

What's wrong with this one? Even her "liberal" view can be changed if she meets a strong willed right leaning man, I'm pretty sure. She's not even "atheist" so she can be converted into a religious woman for sure

The state becomes their husband

If your a man with very good money, a career or business, above 6 ft (183cm), fit, and good looking for some women or a few women. You will have a good life moving forward. There is a whole lot of single women between 30 and 40 that will remain single. A majority of men ignore them.

She's 38 and still wants kids one day. I have no doubt she will raise the question of adoption and try to talk her partner into getting a lil houseboy

Attached: 1647940894406.png (1080x1080, 1.52M)

Youth and fertility is the currency needed to get a high value man. They squandered it to party and hoe around and now have buyer's remorse. Lost cause, but maybe the next generation will learn from their mistakes.

it means that the white race is dead and buried in the west.

>manhattan dweller
I was born and raised in NYC and I would never date a woman who lives there.
they're all mid-west transplant liberal scum who lived in manhattan for 3 months and call themselves new yorkers rode the cock carousel and are ready to settle down now

NFL owner? She owns slaves? Based!

who the fuck fucks these roasties?

Why would any man want expired roasties?

My mom had me at 38 (second child) and my grandma had my mom at 38 as well (first child)

>Wine drinker
Alchohol must really fuck you up because these roasties look ten years older than they are

She is not 36 no way

Yikes, The success of IVF is not good. She needs to find a man, if possible, that she finds attractive and hope he has good sperm. A lot of men are becoming infertile. The heath of men is declining like women around 40. That is men that have had unhealthy life style choices.

Good lord women really are past their prime after 30. They start looking like ghouls. I'd still fuck them though.

>My mom had me at 38 (second child) and my grandma had my mom at 38 as well (first child)

i guess that explains why you are an autist

Just noticed she is an astrology nut. Her mind is gone.

>You faggots are divided
Yes. But it does make filtering the crazies easier.
Far too old and delusional. If you date this one you'll be constantly forced to find "fun" things to do and it'll be exhausting. She wants a man with similar beliefs and education but making far more money. Just assume she wants a guy 6 foot minimum and a bit of a gym junkie. Men want women young enough to have a few kids and don't care about her resume.

Only men that cannot get high quality women will get such women.

>What are the political implications of women barren in their 30s
Didn't fuck me at 20.

>36

No. She is at least 50.

A while ago, I heard that doctors consider it dangerous for women older than 35 to have kids. With modern medicine, maybe that’s extended to 40, but it’ll be rough sailing for these women.

Sperm are cheap while eggs are expensive, and women bear most of the reproductive burden. We’d all be much less miserable if we acknowledged this basic biological asymmetry instead of pretending that men and women are identical.

>NFL owner?
Green Bay Packers Shareholder. I am sure she used that line a lot at bars to get "chads" dick or try to fit in. She looks like the kind of woman that goes to sports bars and hangs with the boys.

>alcohol, and earlier death will increase over the next 10 years
True. Did some research on how alcohol consumption increased during the pandemic and how it led to increased alcohol related liver disease and death in just one year. The patterns that were established over the last couple years haven't really changed all that much. However, I agree that beyond the pandemic there is a general malaise and depression that will be a driver for continued and even increased consumption of alcohol/weed/anti depressants/etc.... Anything to take the edge off the pain

a lot of the born and bred NY people i knew were conservative. you grow up in that shit it turns you into a con kek. they all have families too. These "Manhattanite" cunts all went to Oberlin or something and moved to NYC to live out their shitty Sex n the city dreams. now they're barren and alone just too funny

Off topic, does anyone have pics from the Any Forums user that pretends to be a Chad then sets up dates with roasties and stands them up? I forgot to save the screenshots from his thread I wish I had

Attached: 168.jpg (600x645, 54.31K)

Transplants are scum. The hardest virtue signaling leftist retards are always moving in from somewhere else. And then they move on in a few years to shift up some other place.

T. Los Angeles native.

>What are the political implications of women barren in their 30s that can no longer have kids?
The same thing with men who are over 30 and still not married, they are viewed as weirdos/loosers who will only be able to fuck each others post-wall bodys

I started noticing trends from an investment group about 5 years ago concerning the raise of STD's in the US. Once you see the other trends within societies, you can see the outcome and its not pretty.