Redpill me on the Gay Mafia

Who are they? What do they want?

Attached: F596E016-16E0-4049-A0ED-54E231A111DE.jpg (700x352, 34.1K)

They are a Jewish front for destroying every country they are allowed to parade around openly in.

Attached: 18E93B2E-F600-48A4-8FC2-825717AC1399.jpg (474x248, 30.82K)

>Who are they?
Jews
>What do they want?
Cock

connections for easy jobs so they can afford to live in big cities.

>Who is David Geffen?

They are called Freemasons user ...

>Who are they?
the gay mafia
>What do they want?
to sell you ketamine and G in a european nightclub

kek
Figured that one was pretty self explanatory

ask cher

Idk. But china has higher gdp

Literally who?
>chink shill

B00mp eet

They create gay blackmail while pushing hypermasculinity and then using the gay blackmail to control the lives of actors, singers, producers, etc. by threatening to expose them. Pretty much like 99% of rappers are under control of the gay mafia. Most of the action movie stars as well. By pushing hyper masculinity, they eventually start slipping in support for the gay agenda. The idea is that if such a hyper masculine action thriller star is doing questionably gay seeming content, then it’s not that bad and is to be accepted. The hyper masculine shit is pushed towards pre-teen and teenage boys. Etc. etc.

>worth 10billion
>how can we ever stop them

Hyper masculinity stopped appearing in Hollywood media from thre early 2010s
They've lost power?

All Mafias are run by Mountain Jews, just like the CIA of Switzerland.

Attached: djangohiphop.gif (511x203, 71.19K)

>t.part of the gay mafia
You will never have my asshole.

Van Damme noped the fuck out and he got blackballed. Tony Jaa too. Stone Cold Steve Austin passed on that, even though they were trying to build him up pretty heavily as the next action guy after wrestling. Bill Goldberg said no. Pretty much any action movie star who isn’t forgotten or dead is working for the gay mafia or on behalf of them. It’s a cushy gig, there’s money out the ass (lol) because they’re tied to political parties and powerful donors, but you have to fag out to get in on that and pretty do what you’re told. They’re the ones who started pushing the rumor that Hugh Jackman was gay; I’ve met the dude, he’s not. He only loves his acting craft, drinking, and being alone. I think he has some serious depression which he channels into his acting and drinking, but he’s no homo. He doesn’t like men OR women.

>Pretty much like 99% of rappers are under control of the gay mafia

I've heard that before but always from schizoid youtubers who also make videos about Britney Spears being cloned and used as murder rape slaves. so if you have a more sane source i'd appreciate it

>Who are they?
A schizo bogeyman
>What do they want?
To be left alone to live a normal life like everyone else
/thread

Shut the fuck up. Your relatives told me I’ll never work in this town again, of course you’d sit there and backpedal and deny shit. I know exactly how much of a budget your people set aside for these things and I know exactly how frequently you show up on forums, anonymous or otherwise, and social media platforms to deny or downplay it.

Fun faggot fact: “Alphabet Mafia’ is actually pronounced ‘All Faggot Mafia’.

Attached: 1632838962632.jpg (1140x700, 220.8K)

Connected to Charlie sheen and his dad?

I just want to learn about this gay mafia that was namedropped.
Here:
I'm asking probing questions to get you to tell me more. That's all

I worked there. Anything else I could disclose to you would involve directly tying someone to myself or exposing myself. I started working as grip, then set building, then I was a gofer for a bit, managed to work in a few writing rooms, I’ve sold a few screenplays but all of them got shelved indefinitely after I got in trouble for running my mouth, and... now I work as an accountant in the maritimes. I can’t tell you any more than that because these people really are that powerful and connected.

If you didn't slip up you could have stayed in the industry or they'd have forces you anyway?

What was the catering like? Do you miss it?