Is the job market really that easy?

Is the job market really that easy?

Attached: 1661015061253002.webm (404x720, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARs_XtRTOkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the war crimes I would commit on that ass

are you a vapid whore?
then yes

Death to kikes

why is her ass so long

Got i hate women like that so fuckjng
Much
Jesus christ Hitler take the fucking
Wheel
Gas The FuckING KIKES

She is going to get so fat

0% chance that she is a engineer or developer. Once the company needs to cut costs, she is out.

Only if you're a woman or pretend to be one.

Do you look like that and suck dick?

Yep, as long as you’re not a straight white man.

She looks like someone who has simps doing all her job

It's the pants and the dumbass way they stand to make it "pop" more

Even with the free shit the job still sucks. Source: am a white person working as a software engineer

So what does she work exactly?

Why would a company want their employees to pamper on the clock? Because they are simple prostitutes lol

Stop simping.

You know those are just corporate propaganda, right?

I guarantee you this woman works in marketing or HR

I know 3 women here from Romania who worked at or now work at Google in America. Feminism is a fucking joke. In this woke world you just have to take advantage of quotas and nepotism. If you do it the fair way (by being good at something) you'll end up a loser.

Meanwhile I work from home.
Have fun Stacy.

Attached: 1660956630258012.gif (250x250, 3.96M)

>adult day care
youtube.com/watch?v=ARs_XtRTOkQ

>be woman
>get paid to stuff your face and do your hair as the social media rep for the tech company
>men do all the actual work
Many such cases

simps will never fire a pussy-haver

What could this vapid whore do just asking for a friend?

Thats a man

Going to a building for work is for normalfags.

the free shit costs the company like $5 per employee every day, which they can just deduct from your salary lmao

why are people so stupid and naive?
>HOLY SHIT THEY GIVE ME INSTANT COFFEE, BEER, SUGAR CUBES, CEREAL, CANS OF COKE AND TAP WATER!!1!! WOEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!1!!!!
>I'S A HAPPY GOY NOW MASSA HAPPY N LOYAL IS I

I like girls with long asses.

LOOK AT MY ASS
LOOK AT MY ASS
MY ASS LOOK AT IT
LOOK AT MY ASS

Doesn't look like much "work" happens there.

Attached: computers.gif (400x170, 894.05K)

mom jeans are back

>No Nap-Pods
I'd hand in my resignation after 4 hours

The way she looks at her phone in the mirror. Absolutle vanity. Woman are so disgusting they shouldn't have rights. This is not ok.

taking the cuck mobile to the cuck-cage to do the cuck work for the boss who cucks your life by using your life in front of you and making it so that you think this is good, pleasurable, fun, nice, etc.

the cuck fetish obsession of Any Forumstards isn't stupid, it's quite smart
lots of things in society work in a cucking way

the goy (his goy life), and jew relationship is basically equivalent to that of a cuck, his wife and a bull

More than that. The Indians are always sneaking them into their backpacks to stock their disgusting apartments.

they way she moves her eyes and her body, I know what you're talking about. Very few men can stop their simp instinct and look at women in this way. I can't stand the majority of women. They think we're fucking tools with no brain.

This high pants aren't going to hide her stomach forever. She should cut down on the snacks and candy.

What about a workout room for that ass

I've never seen a single one of these videos where they describe their job

well, boiz?

Attached: 1660987530788761.jpg (1200x554, 75.91K)

holy shit tech companies are literally just grooming a generation of consumerist influencers getting them hooked on the most superfluous shit

whoa.gif
captcha w0kyd
WHOA KID

WOKE YID

??

I got you, bro. The one on the right has a short ass, but the girl on the left has a nice, long ass.

Attached: 1660968656612.jpg (628x650, 47.83K)

ROLL

are you fat shaming her, chud? you want to hurt her precious feelings? no woman should face the trauma, the TRAGEDY of not eating 3000 calories a day

I want a Wide Gator now

most chinks have this type of digusting hank hill ass

Large corporations serve food to employees so they can stay on the office longer and don't have to leave to get lunch.

I mean how much does it really cost the company to serve breakfast, when you buy in bulk and write it off on tax at the end of every financial year?

It profits the company more than the employee otherwise they wouldn't do it.

Absolutely. Corporate propaganda.

>They think we're fucking tools with no brain.
If you don't have game, you are.

and the gypsies that steal wallets, toilet paper, etc. I know a guy here who told me he takes everything he sees in hotel rooms because "they wouldn't leave it there if they didn't want us to take it".

It's kind of ironic, isn't it? He was in a band called the Beatles, then he went and married an insect.

wide gator

I hate white women

The first 4 seconds was cringe. Wtf was she doing with her face.

wIDE

The more "cool perks" the more underpaid they are. I know, wife works at one.

Attached: BDB64AE7-0A02-48E5-9CE8-6EC6DB7B1E4C.jpg (1024x1024, 110.24K)

For women? Yes

Attached: google paygap.jpg (544x767, 65.14K)

this is 100% true. I shat out all of my romanticism very soon after I started dating women. Simps simp, betas beta and chads chad and fuck women and they never have to deal with emotional drama, with wiping her ass, with helping "the princess" and wasting their lives while the bitch is free to leave at any moment

wide gator

/thread

it's called "being a woman" and it's justifiably considered a mental illness by chudxperts

wide gator any day

every company has had these perks for over a decade. it stops being cool after the first year. i dont know if new hires even enjoy these basic perks anymore.

t. jaded tech worker of 5 years

sucking everyones cock

Why is he so wiiiide

Kek this. Although to be fair, any job like that is just make busy work for women to get paid to socialize at.

What type of women do you date, gamer?

Built for BBC

I only enjoyed them for a few weeks. It's a very obvious goy tactic. It's like how waiters and cashiers are overly nice and polite, because most people are so retarded they think "thank you, come again" is genuine and friendly

It’s not even a good ass dude

>going to get

I read that as wife gator

look how vain she is.

I don't have time to date women right now so I can't share any cool stories with you. But I took the progamerpill a few years ago. Last time I went out with women I just treated them like children, pretending I believe her, etc. while trying to control and maximizing my pussy gains. The last woman I dated I fucked about 30 times and I only had to take her out on dates for about 4 times, and only paid for date (which wasn't expensive).

Meanwhile the handful of burnt out, underpaid engineers who do the actual legwork probably work overtime in their tiny offices without ac trying to bring in money to the company to pay for the fucking sandwich bar in the lobby.
This kids, is why you don't work at big tech.

Attached: 20220811_004156.jpg (1152x2048, 267.7K)

To the contrary, imagine how much time people spend at work that they need hygiene products available. They want to normalize stuff like working lunches and sleeping in the break room during sprints so you don't waste time driving home and back between your 16 hour days.

10 Lbs on average in the first 3 months. So much free shit how can you not. >Former jewgle

that coin would cut the shit out of your hand

She is a "Client Advocate" at Bloomberg. She's basically the "Jump to Conclusions mat" guy from 'Office Space'.

I can't believe how grotesque both of these bums are... I guess opposites do attract

v>tech/greed/narcissism destroys humanity one person at a time
>people are surprised when the world turns into a superficial shithole loaded with people of low integrity, no skills and no standards

pic related

lemmings
>meet
cliff

Go check your phone, it will tell you what to do.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 7.12.36 PM.png (1268x606, 1.34M)

>The last woman I dated I fucked about 30 times and I only had to take her out on dates for about 4 times, and only paid for date (which wasn't expensive).
What did she look like? How did you meet her?