Oi got a licence for that bicycle mate?

Oi got a licence for that bicycle mate?

Attached: D38F53A7-55C4-487E-B88B-86E2CB5D44DE.jpg (1125x1141, 942.75K)

Unironically the only license I would agree with. FUCK those faggot ass cyclists dicking around on the roads that they don't contribute fucking shit towards, riding around with dildos up their fucking assholes and generally being massive disgusting fucks.

DEATH TO CYCLISTS. Or at the very fucking least, road tax.

you agreed for all the other ones though

Calm down fatty

>Any Forums
>willingly giving governments any more power over your freedom
You have to go back

hahahaha. The state of nogunz.

Ugh- i know. It's just, i'm not gonna pay the road tax. I will not put a license plate. I'm gonna cycle tax free and people like you are paying for it.

Sorry, not sorry

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: theyseemeriding.jpg (250x203, 15.71K)

>no link
I want you dead

>roads they dont contribute towards
It's not my fault if the government is inefficient and corrupt and has to keep introducing new taxes to keep things running.

With my school English I don't understand a shit.

hopefully they're forced to ride on the roads and not the streets mowing down pensioners and riding off

I have literally never once seen a cyclist stop at a red light at their own volition.

Requesting cyclist gore.

License plates for every human being, preferably stamped on their foreheads!

All this shit is what makes brit niggers mad and going in knife mode. Fucking retarded burocrats never learn

Oi, I just had to go to the ministry of licenses to renew my license for applying to get a license to go to the ministry of licenses. Mate I can't afford anymore licenses.

Attached: 1653013261698.png (579x536, 14.04K)

Bongs won't do shit unless they force them to get a loicense for drinking tea.

Holy shit bongs why why why the loicenses for every fucking thing? There are speed limits on the bike paths here. I have heard of them being enforced but never seen it or seen cops trying to do so. Seems like it would be hard to make those tickets stick as bicycles don't have speedometers unless it's a super fancy race larper with the full spandex getup and computer.

Attached: 1598827855462.png (1280x1000, 786.12K)

>cyclists could be forced to get license plates and follow speed limits under new laws.
Lol. This should definitely happen globally.

Nah, it's a Microchip that goes into your hand.

>dicking around on the roads that they don't contribute fucking shit towards
Roads are mostly paid for by council tax

Why are brits such statist faggots?

Attached: 535651636.jpg (900x1211, 138.45K)

Came here just to post this, but as usual, fpbp

>they don't pay road tax

Attached: 1631120182196.png (715x780, 49.51K)

Good, bikes are a net drain on society, contributing no taxes and advocating for "walkable cities" (read; NIGGER INFESTED) while claiming perpetual victimhood while forcing drivers off the road.
GAS THE BIKES, RACE WAR NOW!

I thought americans were against taxes
>he drives cars to give Globohomo Central more money
I love cyclists now.

Kek

Got a great laff