Hells Angels

Boomer here.

Just saw a large group of Hells Angels on the highway.Damn near scared me out of my britches as they rode passed me in my Mazda Miata .

The I got to thinking. What do the Hells Angels think of the current state of the west? what do they think of whats happening to the US? England? Why dont they step in and make some heads roll? Or is the gang full of shit skins now too?

Attached: download.jpg (1020x573, 105.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nps.gov/articles/bonus-expeditionary-forces-march-on-washington.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a bunch of bandits, they don't think they only steal bikes

white niggers

S

t. father was a hells angels and is a fucking loser

>Damn near scared me out of my britches as they rode passed me in my Mazda Miata .
ha, when I pass them on the highway I sometimes imagine what it would be like to cause them to pile up at high speed

those gangs were started by military veterans, but those people are long gone

They don't just steal bikes, they also sell drugs.

show proof he was one

What a garbage slide thread with a stock photo. Seasoning applied.

a gang started by "retired" zogbots wow that does seem innocent

>is the gang full of shit skins now too?
Yes, they caught Globohomo.

I haven't seen my father for 8 years, he lives in France and had a bar like an official hells angels bar in Paris suburbs

they only steal bikes and commit tax fraud, they are literally white niggers

a lot of them are freemasons too

Shit thread
Sage

>Mazda Miata
Based.

Attached: 1650211486652.webm (640x360, 1.09M)

they can't even get you a teen to fuck they are just a bunch of methed out gay fags

>white niggers
This. Execute them all.

they're never talked about asshole. Thanks for your shit participation

The American Government doesn't get along with its Veterans too well.
nps.gov/articles/bonus-expeditionary-forces-march-on-washington.htm
>Hoover twice sent messages to MacArthur to not cross the bridge, but MacArthur ignored them and continued pressing into the BEF camp on the Anacostia Flats on the far side of the river. The camp was still inhabited by about 10,000 people, who were driven off by the cavalry with tanks and tear gas. Then the infantry followed, setting fire to the shanties. DC’s hospitals were overwhelmed with the wounded. Operationally, the exercise was seen as a success by the Army. The Bonus Expeditionary Forces had been dispersed permanently.

Attached: file.png (582x438, 369.25K)

>a lot of them are freemasons too
i didn't know this, please expound

are you in Ontario? I been seein lots of patches riding around in the Ottawa area lately, literally hundreds of bikers driving by. not just Hells Angels patches. I think some big protest or meeting is happening

bump

why do some people here not want me to talk about the hells angels?

based mazda miata driving boomer, you guys really love your japanese roadsters

>oy vey! white gang members!? Execute them all! Jewish gangs? stop spouting conspiracy theories! Mr trump can you plz pardon jewish and black criminals? where was I? oh yes, kill all white gangsters!

the HA and other smaller biker gangs run the rural dope supply in Ontario and Quebec and are overseen by the ndrangheta and other mafia clans. Probably all over canada but I am only familiar with those 2 provinces.

Kek they are banned in Australia and you get fined just for having biker tattoos and bikers can't meet up or it's a crime go on YouTube there's a nice video where rhe police catch some consorting

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-001539_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2400, 639.25K)

OI DO U HAVE A LICENCE FOR THAT TATTOO?

thats pathetic

Here the police crack down on them and the media smear them very hard, while other gangs, such as the Mongrel Mob, basically get a free pass and glowing support in the media.
picrel is literally a screen shot from a pro mongrel mob (the 'we're not really bad guys' kind of shit) segment on a television show here

Attached: lost flaxnigger3.jpg (624x350, 15.84K)

Sturgis Aug 5th -15th. A lot of people riding to and from in the past couple weeks

According to the video it all started when hell angels used a sniper to kill their enemy leader
Do you guys want the link to it

Hells Angels?
Shouldn't it be Hell's Angels?

Are they so fucking retarded they don't know the basic rules of grammar?
Shit, nigga, I'm LMAO'ing at these pussy-ass bikers right now. Certified two-digit IQ retards.

Attached: perfect-irish-waifu.webm (576x1024, 2.81M)

no

look like a true gentleman
best regards

>Hell IS Angels
Stick to your third world chan alternative. ESL.

Dude, they picked one of the nicer ones for the television propaganda.

Attached: lost flaxnigger.png (806x1024, 1.19M)

do they not have possessive apostrophes in burgerland? anyway, it isn't poor punctuation, the use of Hells instead of Hell's is because Hells in this case is a plural.

they only wear swastikas to piss off normies, HA have always been a degen peckerwood mafia. They push drugs for mexicans across the entire country FFS. One of the guys in hunter Thompson's book about them was Charger Charlie the Child Molester, he got a hero's parade from the club when he died at age 59, pretty based huh?. they pass their women around .

So I have some insight to share on these guys.
1st the feds have really been all over them since the early 90's making it harder for them to do the criminal enterprise shit. The outlaws are a bit rougher gang these days. fun fact one of these gangs has a ritual where if you enter the club house with a woman that isnt married to you she can be fucked by any higher ranking member... or if there is a gay member who wants to fuck you well... you can imagine what happens next.

Another uneducated bong. FUCKING RETARDS

>the use of Hells instead of Hell's is because Hells in this case is a plural
...well then it should be Hells' Angels.
I can't believe I'm teaching basic English to native English speakers.

Attached: 1660197231999089.jpg (1155x1155, 123.4K)

Boomer for sure.
Hells angels are probably controlled by our government--they will certainly have deals with them at the higher levels. Hells angels have no incentive to stop the decline of the west.
They are mindless, cowardly slaves.

They probably don't care. Otherwise they'd use their connections to their advantage. Instead they peddle drugs and get high all day.

"hell is angel's" would still have an apostrophe