This confuses and angers both Europeans and Americans

This confuses and angers both Europeans and Americans.

Attached: 20220701_222821.jpg (4032x1908, 1.15M)

When I lived in Shanghai, I worshipped that thing after walking home in the heat.

They are nice. Energy efficient too. Mine has a dc inverter. Prime!

I have one in the office, don't even need one at home.

Death to kikes

Those little fema trailer mounts are nifty.

I literally have one in my garage

(OP)
>Mini-split air source heat pump.
Nothing bad there. Good quality heat pumps with reversing valve are pretty useful if they are installed properly. Not all heat pumps are created equal, also not all heat pump installers are real professionals who really really do the installation properly. Heat pumps do save money in the long run in homes with direct electric heating.

These things are pretty efficient, some of them heat down to like -15f outside,but they fucking suck to work on. There's no 24v tstat wore, just high voltage wires sending DC signals to the inside and outside board. And thoroughly cleaning the blower wheel on them is almost impossible without taking it almost entirely apart. Not gonna lie though, I am considering putting some in my house, if not then maybe just the enclosed sunroom/patio thing we got

Only a poor faggot wouldn't have one here. It's like 6000 euros with installation (work).

Imagine being incapable of holding 40ยบ at home

Attached: 1570365736949.jpg (664x746, 142.2K)

they are less effective than ceiling fans where i live and it never gets heater cold.

Attached: yitwetalldatime.png (1335x905, 257.51K)

Stop being fat and you won't need ac

It cost me about $2500 but I did the installation myself. Plus the parts you can keep and they'll be useful later on. For example the vacuum pump in case you need to recharge it.

Brother 72f is the ideal temperature

nah thats long shirt weather 27c to 32c is perfect not hot not cold.

what the FUCK is that shit?

Depends on what you're acclimated to. Living in the desert, I need a hoodie once it gets down to 80. When I lived in Alaska, 40 was shorts and flip flops weather.

Installed one myself for $250.
F-gases go brrr

Tad too hot. 68 probably ideal

Dang ive never seen a place that varies so little in temperature. Summers arent that hot and winters are very warm.
75 to 87 is literally ideal climate

>61 degrees
Gee, it must be like sauna in there.

americans have window units that accomplish roughly the same thing. Central AC is more efficient; the problem is the urban heat island. It's 5-10 degrees warmer in the city, which means 5-10 degrees more work for the air conditioner, meaning 5-10 degrees more heat exhausted into the urban heat island, ad infinitum.

niggers detected

anything over 60 is too hot