This is what happens to Anti-White faggots

This is what happens to Anti-White faggots

Attached: 1661032952188379.jpg (459x976, 38.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/1bhe18.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=NzakuPC38ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should of got the quad kill.

You get posted on the internet in a gay ass image?

Based.

Attached: 1626244638898.png (616x290, 62.52K)

Glowniggers failed to kill him?

His daughter died instead, apparently it was him who was supposed to be in the car that was blown up

>Dugin is believed by some to have laid the ideological groundwork for the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022[14][15] as part of his advocacy for Ukraine becoming "a purely administrative sector of the Russian centralized state", which he refers to as Novorossiya.
This guys going to go nuclear and kill everyone

You are celebrating because you car bombed the daughter of some guy that you don't like. You are evil.

SHALOM RABBI

I’m a anti white hispanic what the fuck are you pussies gonna do?

Don't worry about it spic.

Can any schizo here actually tell me what makes Dugin anti-white? He’s called the founder of Naz-Bol ideology and everywhere I’ve looked Naz-Bol is some kind of offshoot of Nazism mixed with Russian Communism… how does that make him anti-white? Seems like Fascism to me. Is it just “he’s a Russian and I’m an angry product of Hitler’s failed conquest and Russians make me mad so I’ll say he’s not white” or is there actually some policy of his that endorses race mixing with whites?

Attached: 9C3F37D9-FC04-4E8C-90BB-A999BAF414E6.png (976x1200, 351.38K)

Whats this thread about?

He's anti-west so he's my enemy, this piece of shit got what he deserved.

holy kek.

The West itself has become anti-west (globalist). I dont really know what to do about this.

Pablo I pay you to mow the lawn not whine like a little bitch

Yeah. “He’s anti-west so he is my enemy” is what Americans said when they stormed the beaches of Normandy for the Jews

Nothing.

>Nazism mixed with Russian Communism
>how does that make him anti-white?

Attached: 1658222333763306.jpg (1106x1012, 80.24K)

Any video?

I saw your dad working on my dad's lawn. Get mad. Your mother works on mine.

Nrm, found it
files.catbox.moe/1bhe18.mp4

Can someone please explain to a newfag who this is, why this is happening, who's after him? I have no idea what's going on.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzakuPC38ag