Why are they all so cute?

Why are they all so cute?

Attached: political women.jpg (2659x1166, 787.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFjyHNbGiuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically all of them are 3/10 roasties, go fuck a prostitute, because all of this cum is replacing blood in your brain.

average at best

imagine a threesome with them

you're retarded if you think left and middle are 3/10s poolak. The right is a 2/10, literally ugly but middle is 5/10 and left is 6 too light 7.

wow, i would fap to them three times a day.

the gook genuinely looks like a corpse that's been made-up for an open casket funeral

All brutally fogged by the ultime Dutch Stacy

Attached: Eva.webm (1080x1080, 1.1M)

Middle looks like a psychopath, the left is 3/10 roastie and the right is some bug whose place is in the death camp.

jessuus christ she's like a 11/10

That's how I know that you are brown.

>Middle looks like a psychopath, the left is 3/10 roastie and the right is some bug whose place is in the death camp.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 96.19K)

You are just brown, that's it. That is why you are simping over 3/10 roasties that are just very ugly women in Europe or you are a virgin, could be too.

okay polack
ugly fuck

>Why are they all so cute?
The real answer is that you cant get a nation of people to vote in a woman who's fugly. Just wont happen. Above average only.

literaly was designed for the BBC

mummy is the best

she is old now tho

Attached: zanaves.jpg (2415x1655, 405.92K)

The wall, wall doesn't have mercy kek. She was ugly before, but now she's 2/10, look at that veins, disgusting.

Natalia Poklonskaya 3/10?
youtube.com/watch?v=uFjyHNbGiuM

>the 3 qt's of the apocalypse

Now remove the make up.

That's ugly Slavic woman, you either are a virgin or someone that doesn't see women very often apart from your mother that is giving you food.
You can find girls that look the same or that are more beautiful within 5 minutes, just stay in the shoping mall or city center.

is that what i think it is? a female woman???

Attached: 1638091784846.png (1106x1012, 254.55K)

BUG PEOPLE
BUG PEOPLE
LOOK LIKE BUGS
TALK LIKE PEOPLE
BUG PEOPLE
BUG PEOPLE

I agree. Many prostitute women below 40 years old are actually more beautiful than those females in the photo that OP posted.

Because you're a cumbrain fucking loser.

she still looks good just not as good anymore

Attached: k4HTKIjbRTU.jpg (1280x1280, 263.26K)

Trannies ITT absolutely seething

Attached: booba.png (299x287, 59.12K)

Neither one of you has even remotely come close to touching a woman as hot as her and don't pretend like you have

not in burger land

Middle is a featureless footface. Overrated.

Ok, no shit? I am a fucking amerimutt incel

two left are on aderall or similar, the one on the right looks like she deadly bored ... as NazBol id normally refrain from nonwhites but that red flag ... damn, need to see her smile, got another pic of her user?