Dugin's daughter was assasinated (?)

Here's why Dugin is a problem for euro-atlantists-globalists in brief:

youtu.be/4QrnJKf-hhE

Attached: dugin_Kult_35_03.jpg (450x522, 33.51K)

meds vatnik, this is what is awaiting you too, you are going to blow up in your car, tommorow

all bolshekikes will die

bump

The Jews did it.

russian zionist oligarchs did it

You going to blow me in my car tomorrow, that's right, Polack, this is only what you're good for, besides toilet scrubbing

I will assassinate you too if you keep this up

yes I will

not my problem
accelerate nuclear war incoming

No, Ukrainians are blowing cars around Moscow and Russian cities, they can't attack you, so they are going to terrorize the population, this is pest removal not warcrimes. A lot of young Russians are going to be blown up in the coming weeks, excellent, Russian orcs are simply not human.

I assume the assasination was for him but failed due to typicall slav incompetence.

Also, yes. I'm going to blow up your car tommorow.

yes, it was approved. He was supposed to be in that car.

>A lot of young Russians are going to be blown up in the coming weeks
Thats why people turned away from Kurds, ISIS, etc. It damages the reputation. Ukraine is a terrorist state killing civilians. Any tough response will be justified.

prepare for war anons
ukraine just shat in its borscht
the end is neigh

Only whites turned against ISIS, everybody else was supporting them against USA

poland will not exist by 2024

basically nothing gonna happed owing to this

Is putin finaly going to declare total war on ukraine or no ?

>anarchist
So, how is that anarchy going, show your flag kacap?
Removing pests (Russians) is not the same thing as commiting war crimes, Russian "civilians" are terrorist soldiers that are wishing death of others, thus we need to kill them all.

no

ALL VATNIGGER MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN WILL DIE

HAIL ZELENSKY

Attached: 1659995969120938.jpg (802x898, 250.38K)

Russia was always gonna do this, the west is just making sure it's expensive enough for Russia that it does not spill too far west.
it's a nothing burger that is sadly expensive in weaponry and lives but was unavoidable.

Poor guy. I will keep him in my prayers.

Heil Zelensky, Slava Ukraini.

Attached: Sun.png (2048x2048, 117.23K)

jokes on you, i don't even have a bike

based, death to commies!

Dugin was literally one of the first intellectuals in the Soviet union to openly oppose communismy you mentally ill butthurt freak.

FSB could have Sanna Marin killed tomorrow in retaliation all they have to do is poison her cocaine with too much fentanyl.

Those subtitles are literally giving me a headache.
Honestly, why are Russian video editors so bad? This isn't the first time I've come across poorly curated A/V