Nothing is as precious and special to a father than his daughter. To him...

Nothing is as precious and special to a father than his daughter. To him, Darya Dugina was always his little girl who wanted to make daddy proud by mimicking him. Spouting the same bullshit nonsense and dangerous ideas. I only wish I was there to see the look in his eyes and hear his cries when he realized that his little girl is now dead. Robbed away from him at age 30.

The pain and despair he currently feels is like ambrosia to me. The fact that he will now become deranged and paranoid makes my heart flutter with joy. To see this piece of shit russian nationalist scum writhe in pain and fear. To suffer and be tormented by the actions that led to his daughters death. And that he failed to protect her.

Attached: 1661033071094652.png (591x976, 601.58K)

You will never be a woman

S

Imagine having a daughter and knowing that she is currently getting fucked by her bf/husband or whatever man.
What that must do to a man.

Demons will delight in your suffering.
A part of you thinks that, if hell is real, you'll be a partier, a festive partaker --- But you won't be. You will be on the menu.

Attached: 1650510913271.png (400x496, 776.81K)

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1660409467019167.jpg (1080x1080, 328.1K)

F
GLOWNIGGERS got to him

>BAZA

Attached: lolnig.jpg (570x855, 57.42K)

How hard are the butthurt levels Z queens???

Attached: Alexander.jpg (654x1478, 201.39K)

>Spouting the same bullshit nonsense and dangerous ideas

Attached: 1654099195052.jpg (735x490, 152.11K)

Rumor is he was supposed to be riding with her. Imagine the timeline where Duggie go whacked.

Attached: 1654452988078.jpg (256x256, 10.45K)

Okay well then maybe the Russians will kill another random who congresswoman in retaliation.

This logic is undeniable.

>20th august
>Literally exactly one year ago
Somebody just wanted to clown on him personally didn't they

A based Swede?

Can't wait for you to freeze to death this winter. You will become third world, it is your liberal destiny.

He is saved from pipe memes.
Now he can focus on his job.
This is going to get really fucked up really fast.

Attached: 1660188294081467.png (750x1334, 3.22M)

Rest in piss cunt

Attached: dochter.png (327x327, 239.15K)

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Attached: 1531486978347.png (1000x1000, 636.95K)

Tfw your ideas of brutalisation of the society aren't so nice anymore when they turn from intellectual masturbation to real life events affecting you in your warm Russian shithole

*SPITS ON HER*

>The pain and despair he currently feels is like ambrosia to me.

"Look ma, I just posted on Any Forums!"

literally whomst'd've?

Dugins daughter got drone striked or something? *tfu* *tfu* if so

People like you are as bad. You stink up our planet with your hate. You infect everyone you come in contact with despair.

Serbian dicksucker brigade with extra butthurt.

Klaus Schwab lives in your country of mountain Jews, doesn't he?

This. He’s going to ramp up the war big time, maybe even drop a few nukes