They are changing, we can feel it

Continued....form

Attached: pepedeer932.png (853x1024, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9II8wyujeAw
bitchute.com/video/bSJPqxo67Wyq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listen guys, the only thing you need to know is this red deer stuff is real serious. The prophecy was zombies by mid September and we are there. It’s even worse though bro, these are straight up 28 days later zombies, not Shaun of the Dead zombies. We got ourselves some runners.

And even worse, not only are they runners, but the Red Deer zombies are also RAPERS. That’s right, red deer zombies are just about to take over all major industrial centers, and they are going to run us all down and RAPE us, converting us into zombies ourselves.

youtu.be/9II8wyujeAw

Attached: vaccinework9.webm (1920x1080, 629.57K)

Hmmm, not seeing any reference to mass zombie RAPE. Must be a false alarm and unrelated to the red deer

>zombie rape

Attached: vaccinebaby23.jpg (1295x1724, 837.18K)

filter ID 2VdplQ+l
also OP, i know you're uRo4+qs8

Attached: you don't exist if no one talks to you.png (279x144, 13.93K)

2 more weeks

1 month until red deer retards

You are acting strange, you haven’t been raped by any unusual characters recently… have you? Think hard, did the last person who raped you chase you down in the street fast like from 28 days later, or did they shamble after you and rape you only after you got too tired to go on?

Henlo frens. Thanks for posting my shop. I didn't make this but like it

Attached: BC2E46A9-4C8D-46F8-A485-45525E730C9C.jpg (500x600, 188.23K)

The decline of the vaxxers will be substantially noticeable in mid September. I'm talking cars parked sideways in the middle of the street with the driver looking up at the sky, lost and confused. I'm talking people in grocery stores screaming because they don't know where they are or what they were doing. I'm talking about a real fucking zombie apocalypse. Get ready because this is going to be some fucked up shit you won't be able to comprehend. Family members shooting each other because they didn't know who they were and what they were doing in their house, your own mother won't even recognize you. We have about 3 to 4 months left until hell on earth. Good luck to you all.

Attached: brave_kpkH2eqlY2.png (975x721, 873.7K)

>begging you to filter other anons
If this wasn’t proof the Red Deer was a leftist psyop I don’t know what could be

>2nd picture is her holding up a phone to take a selfie of her eating her gay little popsicle
>muh huwty feefees

I thank God the baby came out dead so it wouldn't have to put up with that kind of mother.

Attached: pity.jpg (720x405, 39.14K)

bitchute.com/video/bSJPqxo67Wyq/
Brother Bugnolo offers spiritual and practical advice anons.

Attached: shills panic be thankful.png (2152x2568, 3.04M)

This post is originally from June of last year. The real red deer was last year lying shill.

god damn, that's a good edit
fuck this is morbid

Attached: NO FUCKING REFUNDS.png (2228x4388, 3.65M)

Reposting my observations and experiences from the other thread

It's impacting their spatial awareness too. I've narrowly avoided a ton of car accidents this year because of people drifting into my lane/driving the wrong way (3 times), or completely missing stop signs at intersections. It's honestly kind of spooky and I wish I was exaggerating. Even on foot it's the same thing. A lot of people bumping into each other but not being aware, blanking out when walking across streets and almost getting hit by cars. It's that brain fog they're probably complaining about

Hmmm, not seeing any reference here to a zombie RAPE apocalypse as prophesied in the Red Deer. Seems to be unrelated to the thread topic

So what's the deal with 5G?
That used to be a major part of the conspiracy, but it's been memory holed.
Do people still think 5G is fucking with the vaxxies?

Attached: 5G france.png (1806x578, 117.81K)

>It's impacting their spatial awareness too.
this
i will have to nearly shout to get their attention when trying navigate around these bovines at my wageslave job and when i'm grocery shopping

Cope. The zombies always start off slow. First its one or two. You catch a glimpse of something dashing by. Its nothing, you tell yourself. Soon you begin seeing stories on the news. Random rapings out of nowhere. We aren't talking date rape user, we are talking, runners. Chasing panicked people down and raping them in the streets. At first they think its drugs. By the time they figure out its the vaxxed going crazy, its too late. You've got a full blown zombie outbreak in every major cities. Zombies running around, killing, and raping, and jumping unbelievable distances. You'll never be able to outrun them. Your best chance is to hide user. Hide. Don't let them see or hear you, or they'll jump right through the window and get you

Red Deer zombie RAPE is more focused on the jab

Nothing will happen

why are you so intent to derail the thread, troon?

Attached: 1660513834136118.png (996x741, 1.06M)

Based. Watch them hate you for speaking the truth

kek

Feeling OK frens?
People around you dying? Stars and sportsball players dropping like flies?
Hering stories from obscure countries reports of highly unusual deathrates?
Hearing the stories of the insurance and funeral home industries?
I'm sorry frens, you should have listened...

Attached: vaccinework82.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

it's JIDF, just filter its ID

It'll be like final destination in the early stages. You see those videos in China? Similar, but worse

popsicle is the same color as the kid

Attached: pepenotes23.jpg (900x770, 58.98K)

Driving is scary as fuck now. Every day I see car wrecks, people driving like they don't even know what planet they're on, 2 people I know have been killed in car wrecks in the last few months. One entire family was wiped out by someone driving down the wrong side of the highway.

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-175938_Chrome.jpg (1080x1820, 623.28K)

gtfo

Attached: i swear to fuck.png (773x610, 1.05M)

How in the world am I detailing the thread?

>be vaxxie
>get vaxxed so you can work the last year of your life
Why do they do it bros? How do they do it?

>wiped out
Everyone here is 18+ user, you can just say raped

NPCs subconsciously have always wanted to die

Attached: NPCs have no soul expanded.png (2456x1222, 2.79M)

oh the do it
they happy to do it

Attached: vaccinerefund3.png (1342x639, 91.24K)

Filtering IDs is just dumb.
You are.
The estimation in how fast the occurrence of vaccine deaths will occur was wrong, however in the end, the Red Deer has come for his dues.

The worst day for car incidents and crazy drivers I saw was the day cern was turned on. People were driving through red lights and stop signs. A lot of accidents and the speed limit on my way to work changed. Isopropyl alcohol could dissolve sharpie instead of smearing it.

>raped
they say ritual rape and torture is even worse

Attached: debbiedowner23.png (787x446, 332.11K)

We aren’t talking about vaccine deaths user. We are talking about prophecy. We are talking about zombies. We are talking about rape. No one gives a shit about your anti-red deer shilling.

Jesus, that's sad.

that's true the joos have them whipped up into a frenzy about muh planet

Attached: climate1974.png (1113x1440, 1.09M)

>We are talking about zombies.
Not in the literal sense, though that is essentially what they become.
>We are talking about rape.
No.

This is fundamentally what Jewish people believe too. The Nefesh Habehamit existing in all goyim, but also Jewish people. But the Nefesh Ha'Elokit existing only in Jews. Yet, 80% of Jews got vaccinated. Does anyone have the webm of the Israeli parliament member facepalming as he realized most of Israel got vaccinated willingly? I remember threads about this about a year ago. It was in relation to the threads about Blumpf's doctor who died from brain cancer recently.

Imagine you kill your baby with a totally unneeded experimental vaccine.
Imagine you showing your dead baby on social media.
Imagine you kill your baby and showing it on social media.

Why would you do any of that?
.... oh the hubris, the smugness, the stupidity, the
narcissism, the self importance, the shamelessness.

This is fucking hell. I have physical pain from seeing these people everywhere lately.

Attached: retard alert.gif (493x342, 392.88K)

>I'm talking people in grocery stores screaming because they don't know where they are or what they were doing.
I work in a grocery store and this happens every day that ends in the letter "y".

>>We are talking about rape.
>No.
Several anons including myself have detailed the horror of the Red Deer zombie rape crisis. If you want to ignore the truth, then you have no one to blame but yourself when shit hits the fan