Doing a normal amount of work is "quiet quitting"

Do Americans really?

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-183624.png (796x1393, 800.24K)

is killpatrick a jewish name?

Attached: 1649642327787.jpg (480x611, 11.56K)

Laying flat doesn't go far enough.

Attached: getfuckedlmao.jpg (463x431, 77.44K)

>threaten to fire employees for not a getting a experimental death causing shot.
>surprised when productivity drops
kek
You'll never get more than 50% out of me ever again faggots

Attached: 1657969954687.jpg (854x1024, 121.66K)

Based. I set up a script on my work computer that will delete every file I've personally produced (all in one folder) after 30 days if I don't reset it. So once I'm gone, after a month all my work goes with me (into the garbage).

Yeah, if im doing the level of work the owner is then I want a share of the business boomer.

My foreman told me this once:
>I like you, you do just enough for me to not fire you

Yes because you faggots already steal 40 hours of my week from me and leave me feeling dead inside on the weekends.
I will half ass everything while still looking competent in front of my bosses

Attached: F-14 tan.jpg (1177x1303, 1.09M)

Lol i'll just take welfare please

Unlikely, he's defending quiet quiting (doing the minimum just above getting fired).yy2r0j

>outperform the owner
>$15/h

you may complain about zoomers, but they unironically figured out the game earlier than other generations. i used to not like their passivity, but i now admire it. they just don't give a fuck. back in the day i used to really dislike niglets in schools because they didn't obey the rules and got in trouble all the time. but upon closer inspection i realized that they are mind-fucking purple-haired SJW freaks who "teach" them. and finally found peace and serenity. in fact, i welcome their disobedience for their disobedience is disobedience against the kiked out system.

one thing to note though is that these zoomer unfortunately spend most of their time on instagram/social media/dating apps - which is just another manifestation of the eternal jew. but it's still better than being a working slave for the kike, at least right now.

the juice is not worth the squeeze bros.

Where did this comic come from? What is the context?

>Not working outside your prearranged hours is quitting your job
Gradually I began to hate them

Glownigger instructions to cause logistical problems in latin america that lived under communist regimes, small things that over time and if done in a disorganized manner can produce problems for the regime, their is no rule stating that those tactics can't be turned against woke communist corporations.

>just fucking leave instead of putting in 2 weeks
>use up sick days first
>never work hard in the first place

Attached: 1660828299226057.jpg (841x1280, 158.73K)

I love millennials. They spend a third of the workweek playing with their phones and then complain about getting raises that barely keep up with inflation while I'm getting massive raises because I look like the ideal employee compared to them. Some people are too stupid or entitled to realize that if your work isn't putting a lot of money in your employer's pocket, he's not going to put a lot of money in your pocket.

>if your work isn't putting a lot of money in your employer's pocket, he's not going to put a lot of money in your pocket.

Attached: African Diary Kek (You).gif (420x315, 2.53M)

Anybody smart just quits and goes to another company for another 10k/yr every two years. Your loyalty will never be rewarded at the same rate as ladder hopping.

I feel like this could be a case for me in a few years

>while I'm getting massive raises because I look like the ideal employee compared to them.
What do you do?

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, and for some reason see no problem with that.

>WORK HARDER YOU LAZY KNUCKS
No.

Attached: FTdUWfZakAAHFB9.jpg (888x894, 59.46K)

That's not always the case. If you're a good employee, your boss won't want to screw up a good thing and give you a reason to walk across the street. Last month, I got an unexpected 9K "cost of living" raise. The firm's partners are now paying me 20K more than offers I've received from some of their competitors.

White collar job that requires a master's degree and professional certification to make good money

kek, americans are disgusting

>Refusing to do work you’re not being paid for is quitting

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE