Why do Serbian men look like this? Why are they so submissive...

Why do Serbian men look like this? Why are they so submissive? Why did they allow the Turks to brutalize them and turn them into trannies for 500 years? Is it their genes?

Attached: 562CA143-A81E-4F3D-91E8-7A629754AF80.jpg (1209x1509, 201.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The eyes are too uncanny for me. It's a male.

It was the Bosnians that capitulated, you ignorant fucking retard.

Mutt level education thinks the propaganda he read is reality. Republika srpska is under bosnian rule. Serbs lost.

because they were made for our sexual pleasure

Both of them are cucked tranny subhumans. And cope harder.

Probably considering how happy they are to brag about how Turks fucked their women. Good job I guess?

Fuck off. Turks also raped other balkan people they occupied.

in 2022, there may be no way of knowing for sure, without a dna test

To the Turks?

I’ve never seen Croatians or Slovenes brag about their women being fucked by Turks though. Only Serbians, Bosnians, and Albanians.

To everyone

It explained why half of them look like arabs with unibrows. They loved turkish cock too much.

serbian men look like this? brb bros getting a flight to belgrade for some prime a bussy

So, this is just another bullshit thread, okay.

No it’s a peer reviewed study. Straw man harder.

I thought you were talking about bosnian war. Whole balkans capitulated to the turks. If your talking about changing religion its because bosnia and albania were on the border of orthodox and catholic influence they were divided and didnt have one strong church. Albania was half catholic half orthodox. Bosnia was some small sect persecuted by other christians and considered heretic by both east and west church. THe contries that didnt convert had 1 united church.

>anti-Serb thread
>made by a memeflaggot
Every single time.

Serbian men are quite fem and many of them can easily pass. I am a bit jealous.

Attached: 4ab89828bf05da39171ef8409eeb45ab.jpg (640x640, 83.31K)

lol his hairline is NOT good but it's somewhat hidden
diffuse thinning very visible

Jesus Christ. Why are there soooo many anti-Serbian threads since the war in Ukrain started? Are we that much of a threat to globohomo or did Albania get internet or something? Wtf is going on?

Attached: 1658512892954275.jpg (828x856, 75.75K)

ITs called victim complex. We have to have a narrative to unite under. Presenting yourself as victim gets sympathy from others and a cause for your own people to fight behind. Albanians also present ourselves as victims to serbs and say we got raped and murderd by serbs. Which did happen but its not the full story albanians also killed and raped serbs. But we pretend that didnt happen to paint ouself as victim.

All countries say they are victim. There is some truth to it but its not full truth ofcouse if your the victim you also take revenge when you can. We also probably did war crime to turks when we could.

Would

Because croat and slovene was not under turks. And your a retard for not understanding what victim narrative is.

come to daddy janissary boy

>or did Albania get internet or something?
hahaha

Serbs are brown gypsies, aka turk rape babies. Bosniaks are white

I understand what a victim narrative is, it is retarded and pathetic and so it is worthy of derision. Whenever anyone with half a brain hears people whining about it, they simply view them as being incompetent and a lesser being. It is objectively pathetic to not only recognize, but gloat about your subjugation.

Show flag Albanian goat fucker

Serbian Janissarys fucked your women, meaning you are getting Serbified.

Attached: 1654622264529.jpg (720x405, 62.71K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
Cope harder. You are trannies

>Turks are faggots
>somehow this is related to Serbs
What?

Attached: 1658779259525704.jpg (1080x855, 64.67K)

Where do you think they got all of their castrated boys from?