It’s over, Dugin is finished

It’s over, Dugin is finished

Attached: 617FABCF-1247-4EC4-BB34-25BBCB6AEEEA.jpg (1170x1615, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lenta.ru/news/2022/08/21/dugina/
youtube.com/watch?v=n-YUwNlb-tY
bitchute.com/search/?query=alexander dugin&kind=video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck, it's real. Dugin was there, obviously an attempt at him. Fuck globohomo.

OP ist wieder eine Fag heute.

nothing of value was lost imo

what does any of that mean

Who is dugin

Who?

Attached: 1660863788313224.jpg (660x378, 77.71K)

lenta.ru/news/2022/08/21/dugina/

Attached: DUgin.png (449x254, 145.73K)

This could just be random vodka related russian shit.
Like the 300lbs circus bear in the back seat got control of the wheel by accident and crashed the car into another vehicle that was towing a sawed-in-half dump drunk used as a cargo trailer.

*Dougan

>The violinist Peter Lundström said that Daria Dugina was returning from the festival "Tradition". Together with Daria Dugina, her father, a philosopher and public figure, as well as the ideologist of the Russian World, Alexander Dugin, was supposed to drive in the car. However, at the last moment, Alexander allegedly got into another car.

>Any Forums
>2022
>doesnt even know who Dugin is

>Daria Dugina herself was engaged in journalism, philosophy and political science, and in July 2022 she was included in the UK sanctions lists.

I guess she'll be dug in once they gather up her remains lmao

>Daria
youtube.com/watch?v=n-YUwNlb-tY

>Alexander Dugin arrived at the site of the explosion of the car in which Daria Dugina was located.

The main version of the incident is the attempted murder. Moreover, according to violinist Peter Lundstrem, it was Alexander Dugin who was supposed to drive in this car.

this is fucked up, man

Attached: photo_2022-08-20_14-54-47.jpg (591x976, 34.05K)

Daria is a very common girl's name in Russia

KGB colonel master of assassins rootin’ tootin’ Vladimir RasPutin don’t know nuffin about nowt.
Them ten generals eho might not have stood for his phoney fake WEF money laundering scheme war in ukraine all committed suicide.

nobody

>Who
Dugin is a crypto-Russian imperialist who's written a bunch of books on opposing Atlanticism (the West) and promotes the Eurasian worldview. A lot of retards who've never read him and only read headline snippets think he's /ourguy/ or a commie or whatever, but he explicitly opposes both the left and the right viewing them instead as useful tools.
Dugin wants Russia to take over as world hegemon, he will support or oppose any movement (right or left) if he thinks it will help this cause. This is why you can find quotes of him saying a huge range of things that seem contradictory.

Attached: 1512334091647.jpg (800x822, 227.14K)

>According to preliminary information, before the explosion, Daria Dugina was driving for about 10 minutes.

>Daria was returning from the festival "Tradition" (it was held in Zakharovo Manor), from there to the epicenter of the explosion about 10 kilometers. A few minutes after the girl’s death, her father, one of the ideologists of the Russian World, and the philosopher Alexander Dugin came to the burnt car. According to one version, the attempt was planned on him.

>Now investigators are figuring out where the car has been recently and who had access to the car (and also whether the car was driven to a car service).

who would want to kill a fucking philosopher.

Killing people over their intellectual stances is niggardly. Fuck Russia, but if this is the work of the LGBTQCIANSA+, then I am ashamed. Not only did they fuck up and kill an innocent woman, even if they hit Dugin, they would never have been justified. He is a geopolitical theorist and most of his books are just tankie fanfics anyway. RIP

Oh Mossad did a thing?
Interesting

Jews did this.

Cheers mate.

Attached: 1661009787276738.jpg (460x349, 28.68K)

>who is dugee
>He doesnt know about hey duggee
fucking newfag

Attached: duggee.png (225x225, 3.96K)

he’s the guy that invented the term lurk moar dumb nigger

So he's like a jew, supporting and opposing movements from all sides for his own russocentric interests.

Globohomo. They hate Dugin because one of his books, the 4th Political Theory, correclty identifies our current liberal progressive system as a 20th century political invention, along with fascism, and communism. He describes all three as a failure, diagnoses that failure equally, and calls for a "fourth" system to be created (he does not say what that system should be).

Globohomo HATES his guts for this. They pretend he is close to Putin but that's never been the case as far as anyone can tell.

>OMG BASED DUGIN!!!
so you've never read Dugin and are just jumping on a bandwagon because you saw a critique of liberalism and then popped a boner? Very cool.

Attached: dugin on gender.png (940x477, 251.69K)

If you're a lazy zoomer, which I know you are, here are some videos that can give you a basic intro on who this guy is.

bitchute.com/search/?query=alexander dugin&kind=video

What matters is that this is a political hit, and a top-level one.

Who wouldn't?

Duggee has his, CAR BOMB BADGE!!

So in other words he’s a Vatjew

why her daughter?

That's a fair interpretation in my view. I would argue he's actually worse though, at least Jews value their own ethnicity. Dugin, as a Russian, values "Eurasianism" which is made up of a bunch of ethnicities. So while the jews are racist for their own tribe, Dugin is simping for the Russian mongrel state.

Attached: duginisms.png (1306x938, 84.51K)

Decent enough explanation, I don't think he says all that much that is interesting since he's kinda a post-facto justification for the multiethnic Russian Federation as it already exists, really if he didn't exist there would be another guy just like him in his place making basically the same argument's.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I had not realized in my previous post that she herself was a Russian propagandist, but still the point stands. Even propagandists are just “intelligentsia” and not actual architects of the war.

when ratko mladics daughter commited suicide because of his crimes he just became more genocidal lmao. he's gonna ask for nukes now

>oh look i have a bad screenshot of a terrible translation

nigger you haven't read the book. the only thing it's notable for is the framing of modern liberal bullshit as just another shitty 20th century idea like commies and fascists were. it destroys the Westoid exceptionalism.

otherwise, he's just some guy who goes on about stuff, like any other philosopher. i'm no fanboy.

the

It was supposed to be him, but he took another car in the end.

Attached: 526dea16138c13b301a2ee2ccacd7091.jpg (2000x1269, 400.06K)

>so you've never read Dugin and are just jumping on a bandwagon because you saw a critique of liberalism and then popped a boner? Very cool.

Attached: 187268765862562.jpg (500x500, 26.78K)

they were trying to blow him up in his car and his daughter drove it instead

Talk shit, get hit.

Isn’t he gay? That’s where he lost me

You're aware Dugin was a supporter of niggers, yes?

Good. This man is an enemy to the white race who aims to replace the jwo with a eurasian world order, so if the jews kill him then nothing is lost.

Although maybe he could be a tool to play against the jews, but doubtful.

And who is this supposed to be? I dont keep track of slav politics.

Fellow islamo-duginists assemble for a moment of silence, inshallah

Attached: 1646536156307.jpg (633x758, 171.51K)

Yeah, Globohomo are the ones who want to kill the guy pushing putin to continue pursuing the extremely damaging proxy war of attrition with Nato, not other Russian political figures and businessmen who are losing billions as the war continues. The special operation is going exactly how everyone in the west (except germany) wants it to go and the UK and US in particular would love to see it stretch out for years, if not end in Russian retreat. The only reason that globohomo would want to kill or fail to kill Dugin is to false flag it as an internal hit to sow discord in the Russian political machine.

He's a friend of Putin and allegedly has had significant influence in shaping and encouraging Putin's recent expansionist activities. Given how badly the war is going for powerful Russians right now, its unlikely that he is well liked in Russia's political and economic circles right now.

Found the tough guy. You tell ‘em tough guy. You tell ‘em.