Recession will turn into a DEPRESSION

The current recession that we are all in could potentially turn into another Great Depression later this year and next year if the elites don't get their shit together. It can get so bad that not even the rich multimillionaires will be safe from the global economic fallout. There's also the looming famine from the fertilizer production plants and farms getting fucked up too.

youtu.be/lUHMCQYURSU
youtu.be/gvL6pBs5spg
youtu.be/qGS2k56u9CQ
youtu.be/4JEdz1eA2vQ
youtu.be/dWniWTPxHbw

As of right now, this must be what the summer of 1929 felt like. The calm before the storm.

Attached: 1658621054990085.png (633x758, 334.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/06/monkeypox-and-mid-tribulation-theory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good

If you think this is going to be like the great depression then you have no idea how bad things really are.

It won't be good for the zoomers and boomers if they lose everything financially

You think it can get even worse than that? Oh shit.

Checked
I wanna see all you tranny loving city fags starving to death.

Oh come on, it can't be THAT bad.

Weak men create something something

Weak men create hard times

Hard times create strong men

Much worse. Population density is about three times what it was back then, and can only be maintained at those levels through industrial farming. Add onto that the effects of multiculturalism and the breakdown of social trust, and basically we're all sitting in a giant meat grinder waiting for somebody to flip the switch.

You've misquoted, actually it goes like this:

Strong men create weak times.
Weak times create bad men.
Bat men create hard times.
Hard times create good men.
Good men create strong times.
Steong times create weak men.
Weak men creates good men.
Good men create strong men.

Just post the prices

>if the elites don't get their shit together we'll be in a depression!
That's their plan dumbass

Oh shut up. You niggers always talking about how it's the end, how it's all going to hell. Just shut up. It doesn't get marginally worse, only slowly. Yes, things will worsen, but it'll be so goddamn slow you won't even notice it until one day you wake up and go, "WOW it fucking sucks these days!".

There's no single day where we'll wake up and see things go to hell and airplanes crashing the ground, tanks rolling, gunfire everywhere. It's just a slow march to a worse and worse days.

I'm GenX. Fuck the boomers.

>redefines depression
checkmate

Batman creates joker
Clown world activate
The consequences will never be the same

I can see that happening like what they did with wikipedia articles talking about recessions

But who's gonna serve the elites when all of the poor starve to death and lose all of their money? Not a good plan imo

Can't wait for Mutt Wars. Finna be comy

Attached: supercomfyrndesu.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Shortages are good for the markets and money making. It's the opposite of when there is overabundance of things. Companies monetize shortages. Their earnings go up. Economies don't work like you think they do. People will make a shit load of money off various shortages. GD was the response to overproduction.

Zoomers are young and healthy
Boomies who are estranged from their kids=game over

They're not done with Monkeypox.

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/06/monkeypox-and-mid-tribulation-theory.html

Check out the headlines. My prophecies are coming to be.

I think a dark winter is coming.

Won't happen. Vax die off will cancel it

Yeah, hopefully

Wouldn't that just make it worse

You could be British