Germans hunted by Greeks in Crete

It all started in the rural highway of milopotamos when a rented car containing 4 german turists overtook a pickup truck containing 2 Greeks, this infuriated the greeks who proceded to give chase and repeatedly ram the german car

the 2 cars stopped with the greek driver leaving his vehicle and repeatedly punching the german co-driver, after that a second german tried to defend his compatriot before the greek co-driver also joined the fight with a 20cm knife, this terrified the garmans who again boarded the vehicle and tried to flee

the car chase continued with the greek pickup truck repeatedly ramming the german vehicle again and again before some random village people from a nearby village decided it was time to break the two sides apart therefore saving the lives of the germans since the germans reported that the greeks also carried arms

later on the police arived and permenantelly put an end to the chase, sending the two sides apart and refusing to make any arrests

The germans asked the greek police if those 2 greeks where part of a gang to which the officers replied 'No, its just something that happens here"

source: protothema.gr/greece/article/1275766/kriti-tromos-gia-germanous-touristes-sto-rethumno-kritikoi-tous-katadiokan-me-fortigaki-na-tous-skotosoun/

pic related is the car rented by the germans

Attached: Καταγραφή.png (1165x653, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-hG4a-cFWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pay your debts, Konstantinos.

what is wrong with greeks?

pay up bitch

I guess those cretins were still bitter about the occupation.

no

Attached: kr-3_0.jpg (860x573, 62.79K)

Albanian here

Im also tired of the european tourist everywhere. Fuck off you faggot cucks. Go in africa since you love them too much to the point making europe niggerdom 2.0

>its just something that happens here
wtf is wrong with greekoids? I don't see this kind of nigger tier behaviour in my jungle

My mother immigrated from Greece. My father immigrated from Germany. Sometimes I have the urge to beat myself too. That or fuck ass and bukkake furries.

Things to consider:

A) We don't really know what actually transpired
B) If grease is a 2nd world country, think of crete as a 2nd world country within a 2nd world country
C) Jabs have made goyim insane; prions and spike proteins flooding their brains, they exist in a near permanent manic state. It also severed whatever slim connection they had with their souls and God. NPCs tend to bug out even in the greatest of games.
D) Dude who fucking cares about germans lmao
E) You have to be vaxxmaxxed to travel so these germutts are by definition not human
F) Suck my BGC

Attached: 1648418414792.png (800x800, 597.22K)

wow this just proves that europoors are projecting faggots
>hurr durr us bad because guns and violence
lol shut the fuck up

Car rental company: holy shit what happened to my fucking car ???

Germans : it was a squirrel Sir.

>pov: your cousin invites you to his wedding in his rural village

youtube.com/watch?v=F-hG4a-cFWM

Oh shit. I look like this guy only my eyes are a lighter blue, curlier hair, darker skin, and more red and blonde hair.

Sure thing mutt. Sure thing

Ok tyrone de shaun

Oh I shouldn't insult you a nigger because at least niggers are having sex

>My father immigrated from Germany.
>That or fuck ass and bukkake furries.
Give it a handful of years and you'll be an open zoophile too! Do you also shower in cold water to vicariously stick it up to putin?

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

What fuckin jender is that boTT?

Wow why are germans such assholes?
Couldn't they have been patient instead of overtaking the truck?

>Sure thing mutt. Sure thing
Unironically I also stand at 200 cm.

Awww jeeez man 372 billion?
I'm taking these pills bro I was in hospital for my leg bro
I can do like, 3 dollars?

>The germans asked the greek police if those 2 greeks where part of a gang to which the officers replied 'No, its just something that happens here"
haha based gay reeks

>You have to be vaxxmaxxed to travel so these germutts are by definition not human

That hasn't been true for months. There are no vax requirements to enter Greece or leave Germany anymore.

They were thugs. Crete has lots of them. In my city guys used to beat Norwegian service men when they were on leave.