POLAND IS FULL OF CUCKOLDS

>Poland's Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has jumped to the defense of his Finnish counterpart Sanna Marin, who recently found herself in hot water following the leak of two videos of her partying and dancing "intimately" with unidentified men. In one video, her friends allegedly shouted "flour gang" in an apparent reference to cocaine.

>Morawiecki dismissed the idea that Marin's behavior should be judged harshly and pointed out that there was "nothing terrible" in partying and dancing a bit to celebrate successes. While Marin never linked her partying to any specific development, the Polish PM jumped to the conclusion that she was celebrating Finland's progress in joining NATO last month.

sputniknews.com/20220820/reason-to-celebrate-polands-leader-sees-nothing-wrong-in-finland-pms-partying-1099804608.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-151257.jpg (1080x1212, 256.57K)

Who would have thought, "based Poland" is ruled by controlled opposition, preparing its citizens for full kikeification (just like us) 20 years down the line

This board chimps out over the stupidest shit fr

desu I don't really see much wrong in her doing that

Why do they want to be like American so bad, even when Americans are warning them not to..

20 years.. you are to optimistic they are on trajectory to become as woke if not more woke than you... To own Russia they will gladly suck nigger cocks and have daily fag parade.. Every country has loophole that globohomo use.. in case of Poland the loophole is Russia.all rationality is lost

polish PM is kike already and many more politicians are just kikes in hiding

Same thing with Russia itself. Full of prostitutes, camgirls, and LGBT activity is fine as long as it's not on a public street or TV.
Everybody has given into Globohomo.

/thread closed

Attached: Poland Prime Minister Morawiecki Jewish Ex Banker.png (1432x901, 665.1K)

>THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER PARTYING!!!!
What is this retarded nonsense? She was not on free time or vacation when she was caught partying and nobody was appointed as a substitute. The law states that a PM must always be available and in a normal condition 24/7 when on duty. She broke the law. If something big happens during the night, she is woken up and she must act. She was drunk on work time. Fucking hell.

>noooo you can't party and have fun because.... because I'm an ugly jealous incel loser with no friend and I will shit myself!

Attached: 93c.gif (570x537, 67.89K)

He's a gentleman

You massive retard, she cheated on her husband and did god knows what. Of course you can have fun as a PM, but there are some limits.

read

Cool vpn jew. Is that you onlyy strat you have left? Larping as an idiot while falseflagging?

>and did god knows what
Oh no, pls tell, the whole astroturf of this is clear

You can see lines of cocaine in the videos, that’s the outrage. But of course jew globohomo memory holes that part and makes it about ‘she was just having fun!’

kek, sure, drop the frames then, weirdly it's all about huajengonga or whatever it is for flour-gang in finnish

Wake me up when Russians start throwing parades for them and trooning toddlers

Poland was never based.
Poland had simply never been tested against globohomo. What we see now is that Poland is just as weak as any other white country when it comes to feminism, multiculturalism and the like.

Is Poland a cuck country? You bet it is. Polish culture is strongly ginocentric.

Of course other countries don't have a problem with it. It makes her weaker and gives them leverage against her. It's like people don't understand espionage doesn't exist. She'll do anything now for it not to get out she was cucking her husband.

*Does exist. I'm retarded.

Are poles even considered living beings at this point?
Get nuked dumb polok scum