What's wrong with Dog Owners?

>At least 400 Dog Breeds.
>Loyal and tame Chuandong Hounds exist.
>Fierce looking yet completely family friendly.
>They get a completely feral Pitbull instead.

Attached: Chuandong Hound.png (683x1024, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwCkcnccXmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or the gentle Bracco Italiano.

Attached: Bracco Italiano.png (450x360, 147.01K)

Because if niggers got an Alsatian or a collie or something they'd end up being outsmarted by their own dog

Attached: genetics.webm (770x432, 2.91M)

Omw to bite your wife, groomer

Attached: images (26).jpg (655x468, 22.85K)

What is this trash dog? Seems like a Chinese knock off of the boxer

Attached: C194CF72-3BA2-4D75-9763-487F72F63067.jpg (828x1295, 1.07M)

I don't want no chink dog, he might be spying on me.

all dogs are good

i have a mutt rescue dog. best dog on the block, walks with no leash and listens to every command. neighbors compliment his temperament and good nature. he hates niggers

Would rather be outsmarted than bitten on the face and neck. Chuandong Hounds are very smart and I would love a challenge personally.

Attached: Chuandong Hound 2.png (768x634, 953.99K)

I got redpilled on shitbulls when I saw a 30kg Staffordshire nigbull attack two friendly 80kg Kangals for no reason, lets just say the nigbull didn't have a pleasant welcome

Does depend on what the mutt consists of however. Big mistake people make is crossing Herding Genetics with Hunting Genetics, no Dog does both separately.

Attached: Lagotto Romagnolo.png (450x360, 161K)

One of Turkey's smallest Dogs compared to the Aksaray Malaklisi.

I love the red coat.

I've had 4 female pitbulls in my lifetime. All good dogs. I know dogs because I am basically a dog myself so I get it. I know I'm not the brightest but if you dont have the smarts to learn a dog then you may as well paint yourself black and yellow for the dumb nigger and chink commie faggot you are thinking you can me what to do.

I think Pitbulls are okay as long as they are forbidden from the public, are secure on the property and are a direct legal liability to the owner if anything happens.

I’d like 3 Canis Panthers. Gay name but exactly what I am looking for.

Attached: 96D00291-E687-4B4D-8BBF-A73692B78E20.jpg (2048x2048, 404.95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uwCkcnccXmw

Listen to this wise old man about the TRUTH on Pitbulls

Attached: 54FA04B2-0F56-405A-B4EF-9CBAA802097F.jpg (1080x1106, 138.73K)

I mean, I do believe in individual exceptions, however, other Dog breeds are dying out simply because of the notoriety of the Pitbull and the want of society to reform it. Nothing against Molossers in general though, my disdain is purely about Pitbull breeding precisely. Canis Panthers must have Great Dane blood by the look of it..

Ayo I hate dogs

He's bang on about the aesthetic trueness to type of the Pitbull. However I do believe most Dogs of that breed these days have a certain genetic defect predisposition making them completely feral. That been said, he has probably watched and monitored lineages very closely unlike most breeders which is a sad fact.

The Boerboel is one of the best in my opinion. Bulldog and Mastiff with Africanis thrown in made them the best Kraal Dog.

Just don't ignore other breeds for the notoriety of the Pitbull. There's no perceivable benefit.

Here in Germany they perform they perform „tests of being“ on troubled dogs or come from fighting breeds. I’d say some „strains“ of gamebreed dogs/fighting dogs could be pets for a long time before their drive kicks in (or they are simply stressed, scared or underworked), so never really safe.

Attached: 6B7AAB1D-C0E5-4558-8F1B-7AE0E8DA4DF9.jpg (1784x1079, 1.21M)

This dog seems like a fun character.