This is just embarrassing at this point

This is just embarrassing at this point.

foxnews.com/politics/liz-cheney-rips-republican-voters-leadership-very-sick-landslide-primary-loss

Attached: 666823B1-EEDD-4DDD-A7A6-A9A9A8EDB0EC.jpg (828x743, 253.62K)

haha yeah

Attached: 1643472303980.gif (377x289, 3.18M)

git fukt boomer

I really am embarrassed for the republican voters of Wyoming. Liz was the right pick

Get off Any Forums, Liz. No one likes you.

She could replace skinner in the out of touch meme.

Attached: 1647904228858.webm (240x426, 2.3M)

Imagine voting.

Attached: D90801F7-8E0F-46E1-9209-B25DD87B254E.jpg (245x326, 12.5K)

Perhaps she'd be happier in a different party?

Neocon kvetching and tears are even sweeter than democrat ones. They thought they had it made. That they are the establishment. They carefully brokered for power and positions, born into the right places. And now its all going to shit because people are rising up, despite all the media spinning, all the influencers, all the jewish tricks and legal attempts to stop it.

>Such a dick move.

Attached: carlos.gif (320x240, 1.46M)

I just see it as stupidity at this point. At least in the dem base they actually have allies who support them and defend them.

With RINOs they're working with the same people who, if they could, would execute them while also spiting the segment of the population that would otherwise support them. It's like someone cackle as they make a noose around their own neck then be shocked then the noose chokes them. I don't get RINOs at all, it seems like suicide.

you lost, deal with it

if she runs as independent she would win

holy shit, americans are so naive

They're controlled opposition, you dumbass. The point of them is to """resist""" to provide an enemy for the other team to rally against and then inevitably lose.

Cope dumb whore. Go join the Democrats

bye Felicia

they are anti white and pro globalism, pro corporate cronyism, pro degeneracy. the neocons are the controlled opposition "conservative" faction of the jewish uniparty

I've seen this tactic before.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-20-16-55-54-47_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg (1080x2050, 715.73K)

does this bitch ever shut the fuck up? i'll be fucking glad when it's open season on these pieces of shit.

She lost by nearly 40 points, as a 3 term incumbent, to a "literally who?" challenger. She didn't just lose her primary, she bit the curb and had her head stomped. It's not just that she sided with Democrats against the President, but that she voted with Democrats about half of the time. She was not a "conservative with integrity." She wasn't even a conservative. She'll be on shows like The View next year, trotting out the same tired Russian hoax talking points. That's her future. She'll never hold public office again, even as local dog catcher.

RINOs are just actual Democrat Leftists under deep cover. They aren't traitors because they were never actually for their own side. In the end, the RINOs, neocons and globalists will just become Democrats. This is nothing less than the Great Outing.

The popular "wisdom" about not assuming malice if stupidity can explain something was not created with your best interests in mind.

elected to representative government

doesn't represent electorate

gets voted out

TREASON!!!!!!!! I'M RIGHT THEY'RE JUST STUPID AND WRONG!!!

Attached: 1648436386688.jpg (610x600, 33.2K)

>Rep
Fmr. Rep.