White guys are now running "Just be White" game in the Middle East

What are the social and political implications of this?

Attached: JBW.png (1261x593, 609.84K)

It's well known Egyptian whores only want 1st world passport. Be a good cuck and fall for their trap.

What happened to your Egyptian wife?

I don't have to have a wife. Egyptians love whites more than their own people, and will do anything to find a good white cuck.

You sound just like someone bitching about Asian women, but you changed it to Egyptian women. Are you a white woman?

Attached: 1646015331903.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

No, a brown dude who likes MENA women and Asian women too. And nope, my passport is not German :)

A Egyptian man offered me £200,000 to impregnate his wife because he believed I was a descendant of Muhammad because of my Spanish aristocracy bloodline. (I dont think that is true myself.)

I turned him down, his wife was good looking thou.

Egyptians were always white

proof: crazy white Egyptian whores

Attached: 04506801-cropped.jpg (1108x738, 78.21K)

>Things that never happened

These women need corrective rape

More?

It did happen, first he offered me £50,000 to use IVF with his wife but I turned that down and then he up the offer to £200,000 and fuck his wife instead of IVF.

I would of done it but I would of felt bad for my offspring.

Muslims keep harassing me because of this believed bloodline link and it does not help I kind of look like the fucker.

Unlike Asian, Slav and Hispanic cucks, their men will beat them to death in front of their little sisters

>I turned him down, his wife was good looking thou.

Does that mean you rejected his offer or you did him bareback style instead of his wife?!

I don't believe you would've turned 200K sterlin down for fucking some bitch lmao, average human would've even fucked an abbo for it. Unless you are a millionaire of course.

oh no mustafa, your sister gets fucked in your home country. move back. hurry!

All nonwhite women are fugly so this isn't a win

W-wheres my money to ram a little ramses iii

>Unlike Asian, Slav and Hispanic cucks, their men will beat them to death in front of their little sisters

The Middle East is changing rapidly dude. I think the West has finally succeeded in culturally dominating the region through social media and Tiktok. The women there are just as indoctinated as women in the West.

Give it time and the Middle East will become just another Thailand.

they're so trashy dude

Attached: femen-activists-includng-egyptian-alia-el-mahdi-protest-in-front-of-picture-id174012634.jpg (2048x1330, 240.13K)

you turned him down and fucked his ass and cucked his wife? that’s based

lol based egyptian LAD mogging the spaniard rape babies

Little did the egyptian man know,user wanted to ram him not his wife and he would have done it for free.

Those are men

Where's the White guy?

Attached: 1640258232292.webm (572x322, 1.55M)