TRUMP SAYS 'MOMENT OF TRUTH SUMMIT' WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING

THE 2020 ELECTION IS COMING DOWN
Lindell has vowed to stay up for 2 days straight during the summit because there is so much evidence to show.

>“Make sure to watch The Moment of Truth Summit this Saturday, starting at 9 am CDT, hosted by Mike Lindell! Watch the movie premier of [S]election Code and hear experts and Patriots from all 50 states showing how the 2020 Election was RIGGED AND STOLEN and how to STOP it from ever happening AGAIN. A MUST SEE event to help SAVE our COUNTRY from the deliberate AND ILLEGAL DESTRUCTION going on NOW!! Watch on FrankSpeech.com or RSBN. For more info, go to momentoftruthsummit.com.”
thedeskofdonaldtrump.com/make-sure-to-watch-the-moment-of-truth-summit-8182022/

LINK
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ_kNUvIT38

Attached: 1.png (875x488, 427.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ULTRA MEGA LINDELL HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

50% OFF ALL PILLOWS THAT COST HIM 28 CENTS IN CHINESE FOAM

does lindell need any poppers?

>2 more weeks!

Still not voting, still gonna buy guns and silver and food, still not trusting a plan brought to me by luciferian crack heads.

This

>I WILL do nothing
>I will NOT be active in local politics
>I WILL just wait on something good to happen

>RELEASE THE CRACK
>OOOPS! I MEANT THE KRAKEN! I AM A CHANGED MAN
- Mike Lindell, probably.

I used to stay up 2 days straight, then I got a my pillow

Trump woke up the nation, and it's only just beginning.
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Yup, fuck you fag.

just donate more and we can fix it goys

>>stay up for 2 days straight
SOP for crackheads, user

He blew his credibility out the window last time when he swore he had a bombshell and failed to produce anything

>I used to stay up 2 days straight
IT WAS THE METH MIKE
THE PILLOWS DIDNT DO SHIT

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO PL AY THE GAME
>THE BOARD IS SET
>YOU CAN'T WALK AWAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mike Lindell vows to smoke crack just this one last time because there is so much evidence to share

lol i really hope they get fucking nobody coming to their gay cyber symposium 2.0 and don’t make a penny off this shit after the last one was a total fuckoff nothingburger

trump is a kikeloving faggot and this lindell cuck is the biggest fucking simp for trump

i hate kike puppets so much it’s unreal

i will laugh from above in my quickly crashing country when you fags pass up an actual decent conservative republican president just to re-elect muh trump. you deserve what you get at this point.

Attached: 9DC753CF-5218-4458-AA34-548DF4E7080B.png (656x679, 228.97K)

>crackhead swears to stay up for 2 days straight while rambling about nonsense
checks out

Lindell has zero credibility at this point.

Attached: 0CB41725-0F8A-4C9C-9901-290FE03427E1.png (700x720, 384.03K)

>waste everyone’s time with a 2-day long advertisement for pillows
>pretend to get assaulted and mugged so you can’t produce absolute bombshell evidence that you swear is totally accurate and real guise
>do it a second time because you literally cant stop simping for Donald trump

Attached: 9CD83BA8-B2C3-4BD9-AFB5-6B11C2E677B6.png (1030x1356, 592.74K)

12% of Trump voters and 9% of Biden voters. Trump didn’t wake anyone up, we did, and it cuts accross party lines, which is good.
Fuck Trump and fuck miggers.