How much more of this shit will it take whites to one day just snap and say fuck it

The collapse is accelerating repataled, if you even look under the comments of that post normies are starting to question who is pushing this shit on us to further the divide races. We are literally on the cusp of normies finding out what jews have done to humanity. How much more time before shit hits the fan and things go KINO
>even blacks are saying this shit is racist
We need to unite together and defeat this scum once and for all.

Attached: lols.png (476x549, 457.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/ChfabQHpcfW/?hl=en
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11127383/UC-Berkelys-campus-op-called-Person-Color-Theme-House-bans-white-guests-common-areas.html
foxnews.com/us/white-people-banned-off-campus-uc-berkeley-student-housing-common-areas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> How much more of this shit will normies take?
As much as you can fit in two more weeks :^)

Attached: 1654806929.jpg (900x823, 97.99K)

instagram.com/p/ChfabQHpcfW/?hl=en
here's the post if you fags are interested, shit is accelerating way faster then I thought it would. We are so close to shit hitting the fan it's crazy.

>accelerating
>starting to question
> on the cusp
Nothing nothing nothing

Maybe if you keep posting your fake news blogs for another 50 years it will happen, or you'll die by turn so who cares

>how much more of this shit will it take whites
After I saw that video of white cucks kissing black feet, I think liberal whites will even tolerate slavery kek

Racist should be happy brownies don’t want to breed with you or talk to you. Isn’t that what you wanted. Brownies have embraces segregation

One of their favorite tool is racial tension

So blackpilled, so edgy.

What is repataled? Not giving you shit, just trying to understand the sentence.

It’s not segregation if whites are not allowed to have their own space where browns can’t go.

Whites are cucks, whites won't do shit

>negroes want to bring back segregation
I find this to be a very based development. Let us build a separate place for each race. Let the black man and white man shake hands, and part amicably on their on ways--ways which do not have a mewling, meddling, "well-meaning" liberal Jew playing both sides for chumps.

Attached: malcolmx.jpg (3577x2336, 1.23M)

i think it's retard for "rapidly"

I see you never heard about the things that happened during Hurricane Katrina in the US.

Thanks my man.

What about those of us that don't have an Instafag account? Is there a real link?

the religious leaders of whites wash nigger feet and marry niggers to white women on a daily bases and watch jewish movies about niggers being niggers and loving it. worshipping niggers and jews is part and parcel of white culture. at this point whites have been so thoroughly conditioned to not do anything that some evil rich jew and his violent nigger pets could cannibalize a dozen white children in the middle of 5th avenue and whites would rationalize it away so they don't have to confront reality or even their own feelings.

That's literally what segregation is dumbdumb

Attached: topic-segregation-promo-getty-515579376.jpg (620x400, 32.99K)

If any of the white people going there had any brains they would either just leave the campus and never pay their student loans or sue the ever living fuck out of the school and have them pay back their student loans + tip.
Of course only cucks and faggots go to college these days

Attached: Greed accept.jpg (389x413, 64.99K)

>Boomers don't hire anyone without a college degree
>Why yall in college, cucks? I bought a house with my gas station attendant salary at 19

Eventually if enough people said "enough is enough" and stopped getting college degrees the boomers would have to drop the degree requirements.
Of course there's always the issue of outsourcing because Boomers prefer to do shit on the cheap rather than help keep society employed

That's sorta what's happening now and psychotic boomers are screeching about how nobody wants to work and how we must import a gorillion poojets and chinks

I wish Covid was as dangerous as the kike media said it was

>heh that's what the glowies want, if you use your guns they win, this ain't the real boogaloo, based trump will take our country back in 2 more weeks

Screenshots? I don't have social media accounts.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11127383/UC-Berkelys-campus-op-called-Person-Color-Theme-House-bans-white-guests-common-areas.html
foxnews.com/us/white-people-banned-off-campus-uc-berkeley-student-housing-common-areas

it's California, nobody gives a fuck. imagine still living in that dystopian shithole.

Lmao the Jews are quite cunning I have to admit. They are poking the white bear more and more. They want the whites to retaliate and then prove to the minority cattle “see they’re bad we should kill them!” If the whites don’t retaliate then they get replaced. Beautiful 4D chess move in which the majority of whites don’t even know they’re getting lead into a check and checkmate

Luckily, I’m immune to propaganda so I don’t give a shit. I’m also a minority(mex) so I’ll just blend in and go on with my day to day life. GG white man good luck.