The Northman

Glorifies Northern European culture, spirit, masculinity, femininity. Look at the negative reviews on IMDB:

imdb.com/title/tt11138512/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

What's going on here?

Attached: FUFpqE4WQAAEmaH.jpg (1000x1000, 666.81K)

it needs more diversity

>What's going on here?
jews.

I wasnt that impressed desu

Attached: 1660590126264962.jpg (750x822, 421.51K)

Fuck off, it was great. If you didn't like it you're not white.

>watch the first 15 minutes
>burping scene
>farting scene
>stop watching
0/10

This movie was made by a Jew. It's about a victory of the Jewish volcano demon over the Aryan heroes. Learn how to esoteric, bro.

it's funny that all the pagan larpers love this movie and completely missed the fact that his daughter becomes Saint Olga of Kiev, patron saint of Christian converts.

Attached: 1652420234232.jpg (1920x960, 314.17K)

(christ)kike subversion of white culture midsommar style.

Attached: begone subhuman.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

Attached: 1524889044259.jpg (366x1000, 74.11K)

All the negative reviews are either kikes or seething lefties. they dress it up but everyone one is coping hard. The movie was incredible, it literally changed my life.

>If you didn't like it you're not braindead.
ftfy
incredibly boring second half

is this water fucked up?

they don't want to acknowledge that Christianity spread so fast BECAUSE their murderous tribalism made people so sick of that shit they longed for a way of life that excludes killing for the sake of glory

Plebeian taste.

Attached: 1659377791889402.gif (640x640, 2.64M)

It was good. It wasn't great. There were only like four characters and their only motivations were "wants revenge" and "doesn't want to be murdered"

They like to talk about dogwhistles and whatnot, their hatred of movies like this belies their own hatreds and prejudices. They're no better than the strawmen they criticize.

that's basically the premise of the movie, yes.
He sees his fellow pagans burning children alive, raping, acting like hooligans, and he doesn't care for it.

I mean it wasnt terrible i just hoped for something else, pol severly overhyped it

I mean, I'm as racist as they come and I thought it was pretty bland.

Why are you memeflagging? Nigger.

The story is an allegory as ancient as humanity itself. What's funny about the criticism of it being too white is that every culture has a story like this.

It was good but definitely Egger's worst film so far. The Witch was one of the greatest horror movies ever.

Yeah I mean it deserves better reviews but it's not exactly Hamlet

I haven't seen but didn't this movie bomb?
Also pretty sure kikes and chinks were the producers

The epitome of what 'Europe' (just a western peninsula of Asia) is and was always - pure mediocrity.

>He says in English

>it literally changed my life
Easy dude, it's not even his best movie

desu it was a pretty mediocre movie. and 99.9% of the audience isn't thinking about "muh white heritage" when watching it. just because it had no niggers doesn't mean it's an amazing movie

modern film critics watch and score movies with a bingo card to check for diversity