Dr mehmet "pyramid scheme" oz will probably lose pennsylvania

>dr mehmet "pyramid scheme" oz will probably lose pennsylvania
>herschel "only good thing i've ever been good at is being traded so the cowboys could win 3 superb owls" walker is behind in fucking GEORGIA
>democrats might actually pick up a couple seats so they dont have to worry about sinema/manchin as much
how did the republicans fuck 2022 up so hard? it should've been a slam dunk with this old retard as president

Attached: file.png (961x669, 669.48K)

Fetterman is a drooling retard post stroke.
PA is going R.

"candidate quality" must be the new code for "election rigging."

and that drooling retard is still beating oz by 11 points in the latest fox news poll. i dont think he's even done any interviews or debates since the stroke but oz keeps doing dumb shit like pretending to shop or not know how many houses he owns, which gives fetterman's handlers easy fodder for attack ads

get help

thanks for the bump, but I'm good. And you're delusional if you're not worried

>bump
dead thread in 5 minutes, see you in archive

Fetterman has done one campaign event recently.
He promised to " Lemonade the filibuster" and proudly proclaimed " I gave the Lieutenant Governor Governor to the Governor.. the first to ever do so"

Post stroke Fetterman is a disaster. His only shot isto hide in the basement and tweet until the election and hope he and Shapiro win. If so he can resign and let Shapiro pick a replacement.

One thing I would love to see is a Fetterman Herschel Walker debate. That would be an all timer.

>His only shot isto hide in the basement and tweet until the election and hope he and Shapiro win
I haven't watched his events but that would be the smart move. Oz is just so fucking stupid and keeps shooting himself in the foot.

>Fetterman Herschel Walker debate
I think that would give me a stroke. Democrats got unlucky with this guy having a stroke, but what is with Republicans choosing these actual retards as candidates? This is like 2012 with Todd Akin and some of the other midterm losses all over again.

Isn't Biden one of yours?

Plus if the plan the plan is to park Fetterman Oz can start challenging his manhood. Getting punked by Oz would kill Fettermans run .

Yes, the election is rigged against Dr. Oz, who Republican voters actively and publicly despise.

Imagine losing to Oz. That would be humiliating. What kind of pathetic loser could lose to Oz?

Wisconsin might also turn blue, Johnson has pissed off a lot of people there. God damn the GOP sucks at nominating good candidates.

It's the other way around.

I wish i had 3 superb owls

Republicans are the party of losers , they stand for business tax cuts and giving money to isreal. Otherwise they won’t do shit but talk.

Oz has no chance in Pennsylvania. GA has proven itself to be the most corrupt state in the US with the democrats stealing all three votes there in 2020 with obviously comprised ‘republicans’ in charge. What Stacy Abrams and her merry crew got up to in DeKalib and Cobb County Atlanta is mind boggling.

And based candidates like Blake Masters and JD Vance are down in the polls. I fucking hate boomer neocons.

OH is a lock for Vance.
Budd is solidifying his lead in NC.
Laxalt is pulling ahead in NV.
Kelly looks to have AZ locked up.
In NH the most recent poll has 53% wanting someone other than Hassan
WI looks bad for Republicans
Walker will win in GA because football
PA is a lock for Oz because of Fettermans stroke.

And win elections.

what part of controlled opposition is so difficult for you dumb niggers to understand?

sounds like the turtle has sour grapes about MAGA candidates. we all know he had TDS and seethes at the idea of Trump building an army.

Fetterman becoming a functional retard post stroke changed the calculus.
Fetterman has no shot.

Polls are for propaganda and social conditioning nothing more. Blake Masters will win Ohio easily.

There’s no pleasing Republican voters at this point anyways. How do you please
>old boomer neocons
>middle aged salarymen that are just pro-business
>younger guys who would unironically support a public white nationalist
There’s no group of voters more discontent with their choices than right wingers right now

Not gonna happen, Mehmet. Go run in Turkey.

>coping this hard
If you still believe the media and (((polls))) you should commit suicide

Attached: 0D745F19-E4C1-4716-B78B-28208F625E9C.gif (320x253, 994.73K)

Democrats will still lose the House and not be able to get anything through Congress even if they gain Senate seats. Like the reverse of what happened in 2018.

We agree on everything except Pennsylvania. I think Johnson will get over the line in Wisconsin. Here’s my prediction on road to 270.

Attached: 7617A3CC-2EFD-46E1-A9ED-C0185E114AA4.jpg (1170x1107, 423.58K)

>democrats totally stole the last gorillion elections
>but they won't still this one despite all the fake polls suggesting they will

Blake Masters is running in AZ

He has no owls. The Cowboys scammed the Vikings into taking Walker and used those pics to get Emmitt Smith and some great defensive players.
Fetterman's lead has increased since his stroke. "Mehmet" is worse than a literal stroke retard.

The best thing about Fetterman imploding?
He was becoming a cult hero to the left. Taken away right at the moment of victory.
That has to sting. You love to see it.