Trump 1000iq Genius

>youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic
One of the things you'll notice about Trump is that his demeanor and speech pre-2016 is completely different.
>It's because he's deliberately acting stupid.
>He's saying stupid shit to get press.
>He's making the liberals focus all their time and energy on mocking him
>While speaking truths
>it's literally Sun Tzu tier tactics
>he's baiting them over and over again

Show liberals how trump conducts himself in old interviews and show them this. The elite is panicking.

Attached: trump 9-11.jpg (1104x726, 162.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't he just act normal when he became president. Why'd he stick with acting dumb. Was he just trying to appeal to his base

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

because he wanted to fool his opponents into thinking hes an idiot.
he really just exposed the hell out of them

Well, he could be president still if he hadn’t acted like such a retard.

this might be a part of his plan too. idk
let biden get in office, see how ineffective he is.
even the democrats dont want biden reelected.

Not sure if this is a shitpost, I can't tell with you fucking zoomers, but terrorism was a major topic before and leading up to 9/11. Even fucking ET casually jabs at federal agents investigating terrorism threats.

Zoomers are incapable of imagining a world before 9/11 it seems.

i was born in the mid 90s. I hope you got your 59c
Watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Attached: 1659837432052003.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

This must be Trump's 18-dimensional chess genius that's just way over my head

Q tipped him off so Q predicted it.

Turns out Trump was one of the NYC kikes that planned 9/11. You shill for a terrorist

Guess alex jones did too, because he predicted it as well. along with many others.
It's almost because they're connected to whistleblowers and politicians who actually want to serve their country.

Trump's best friends controlled the Port Authority. One was his best man (Melania wedding), and another his roommate at Fordham. That's only the tip of the iceBERG

and they fall for it every time

Trump woke up the nation, and it's only just beginning.
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

The CIA was supposed to blow up Trump Tower and Trump get kickbacks but they did the Twin Towers and Trump told them about the plan.

He's a master of manipulating the news cycle. Even better than most of the media itself. I don't know how that can't be considered intelligent. Especially doing it nowadays in the internet age, with the very media against you. They don't even realize their own power levels: they could simply not talk about him and he'd disappear. Like black crime.

I thought it was because the CIA injected him with dumb-dumb juice hidden in the tip of an umbrella shortly after he won the election.

I don't get how this guy keeps getting free press from his enemies. There hasn't been a single week since his presidency that he hasn't been in the news.

Attached: 52B38801-64CD-4210-B65D-CBA9AFBA5D9F.jpg (212x124, 9.47K)

"Pull it" but in trump's voice