These brothas are off the mf plantation

These brothas are off the mf plantation

Attached: 7689089.png (1036x1236, 1.13M)

Shitskins have no place in civilized society

>nigger wins GOP nomination
>in georgia
the BBC memes are real. republicans really are obsessed with negro penises.

Attached: mutts law.png (750x751, 83.04K)

Nobody in the Senate will be able to tackle this mofo.

>Shitskins have no place in civilized society
that is why he ran for office in Georgia

he looks like a monke

If all blacks in America were conservatives, law-abiding, and didn't race mix would Any Forums not be racist towards them?

Attached: 1658532291867435.jpg (1080x1285, 99.74K)

If blacks weren't blacks?

kek

Republicans are as woke as libtards. Truly tragic situation if a barely literate criminal ape like him wins a conservatard primary.

As a Jewish trans progressive Democrat living in Malibu, California, it is outrageous that this nigger thinks it can disobey me. Niggers are our pets, to use as biological weapons against right-wing transphobes in flyover country.

i would suck on her ass cheeks and hips for days

Yes.

Attached: 49980CFE-A500-4479-9EEC-ACA61BB8D59D.gif (112x112, 311.5K)

Wait a fuckin minute. I thought they said he was behind in the poles and was going to lose.

Attached: 191667_afeb054e8d09fa8f81be812b435f1c59.jpg (573x720, 130.47K)

Wait a fucking minute. Its a nigger.

Yes and no. They would still be black but crime rates no higher than whites and theoretically voted for libertarian ideas.

Attached: 1660335290217024.jpg (1080x1349, 73.15K)

or maybe, like, there is just a lot of nigs in georgia

Walker is bulketproof.
He is black so the left can't attack him without being racist.
They can't go the mental illness route without being accused of stigmatizing it.

They can't use tge weapons that wod work.

Walker is going to win

Or maybe republicans are cucked beyond belief

>Make America Niggers Again
What's gone wrong with conservatism in our countries?
I can't pretend it's any better here
Shit is fucked up beyond belief

>beyond belief
Mind reader

of course it is irrational to hate them for looking black, but acting black means something.

Conservatives are just closeted libtards. They will do anything to prove they arent racist. Even by voting a barely literate insane nigger criminal.

No polling has topped 90% decided and they have all been in the margin of error.
Walker is going to win because football.

My sides, my sides, why hast thou forsaken me?

I hate niggers because they act like niggers and have the IQ of niggers. It's never been about skin tone. I'm not attracted to the skin tone or body features but I don't hate them for that. Its 100% the content of their character. I hate whites that act like niggers. But your theory is dumb. They act that way because of genetics. Nothing can be done about it. Its like saying "would you still hate jews if they didn't act like jews?" its never been about the look or race for me. its 100% the actions and culture. It just so happens that 99.99999% of the time niggers act like niggers and jews act like jews so I'm comfortable just hating ever nigger and jew.

I'm voting for him. The alternative is that Warnock BLM bitch. Same with Kemp, I'd much rather have him than Stacey Abrams, that fugly ogress.

Attached: wnba_warnock.jpg (1079x1080, 141.93K)

>you can't be racist
>you can't say dangerous mentally ill niggers shouldn't be in government
>don't even know what the and wod mean
None of this is good

>12 different personalities
Lol

You are the only one bringing up nigger dicks making you the representative the mutt meme stupid faggot
90% of Any Forums hates blacks for looking black not because of how they act

>implying Herschel isn't an honorary White

They can not mutually exist.
Blacks are black for a reason.

>illiterate
>black
>Christian
>fathered many children out of wedlock
>likes white women
>Senator

Lmao the memes are real. Republicans like black cock even more than liberals. Jesus Christ what a ridiculous country. More and more I think you fucking idiots are beyond redemption. You voted for a race mixing nigger with multiple personality disorder that can’t read. Hahahaha

I can only pray that the GOP backing this barely literate nigger wakes up some cuckservatives.
How can a reasonable person really believe this monkey was the best there was?

Herschel's pretty based. Not the smartest but better than 98% of blacks.

>Nigger B is better than nigger A!
How about none, you dumb faggot? Trump won in 2016 because he was racist, the limp dick libertarian 2020 trump lost.

Only one has to win.

>Walker is going to win because football.

They put the fat georgia nigress on the election board. She's going to supply a million extra 'D' votes at midnight on voting day

It’s a hypothetical you fucking dumbass. You obviously are on the low end of the bell curve for whites due to not understanding what a hypothetical is.
If this Herschel Walker did not have a homosexual son and he lets say somehow genetically was mentally linked to whites due to God making him act fully white and not at all like a nigger he simply is black but acts civilized white all that.
Would you still hate him simply because he is black even if he acted exactly like you?

>Georgia
>civilization

>90% of Any Forums hates blacks for looking black not because of how they act

Lurk moar