We Germans are the most dominant species on this planet

One single German is stronger than 10000 Americans. We Germans are the prime stallions, the high elves of the white race. The day will come when we GERMANS will rule over the world again.
The earth will rumble and over the sky will fly the German bull. From all directions of the earth you will resemble the strong Germanic tongue:

DAS DEUTSCH

Attached: 1658670303091059.png (500x500, 314.47K)

Why did Merkel take 3 million Arabs and niggers then?

>most cucked beings on the planet
>dominant species

Still lost 2/2 World Wars.

>>most cucked beings on the planet
Rich coming from a leaf faggot.

Show flag and tell me how you did? I bet your family's war contribution was waddling in the oven.

>swiss
DEBUNKED!!

if you aren't smart enough to lie properly, find a white man and pay him to do it for you. there any whites left in switzerland? who knows

You don't have room to judge leafs at this point. Go juggle shit in your mouth. And get a real fucking toilet.

Attached: 1660016758597590.png (512x512, 95.62K)

Royal families of Russian, British and Spanish Empires were German.

>The day will come when we GERMANS will rule over the world again.
You'll starve to death this winter lmao.

One single turd is stronger that 1000 amerimutts of those that cannot support their weight standing because their legs would collapse

Calm down Karim.
It's admirable that you defend "your" country on Any Forums but... you will never be german.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

GOTT SEGNE DEUTSCHLAND

Attached: 989.png (736x931, 572.91K)

You Germans are on the brink of extinction. Pride comes before the fall.

You're not strong unless you can down this in a single sitting.

Attached: sosij.jpg (518x518, 37.44K)

American here.
Absolutely hilarious. Germans are such insanely cucked bootlickers its baffling. They really are brainwashed to believe everything German is best and honest. They really sit behind a facade of bureaucracy and faith to hide their laziness and unwillingness to think for themselves. Germans are a capable sheep race, nothing more.
I have to do business with these people and it always amazes me how quickly they will claim to know or understand something, even if its clear they have no fucking genuine clue. They may only know how to figure it out but they will sit and believe they know what is what. They all have an arrogance, a faith in themselves which is haughty and frankly stupid. I need to fuck off from here before real disaster strikes because they will all be fucked. In the meantime, I'll keep paying your fucking elderly Harzers.

German cope thread

bump

How do you get that flag?

You have to kill a kike, a nigger and a troon.

Then why don't I have that flag?

Cope u arent even german switzland is mixed italian and french shit

>He types, as Angela "The Jewpig" Merkel imports another million arab niggers into Germoney and pisses away more money on useless windmills that generate no power. You'd best start cutting firewood, Hans. Winter is coming.

Attached: 1625262433821.jpg (600x449, 51.73K)

>gas the jews
>get jewed on gas 80 years later

Attached: 1641932594684s.jpg (199x250, 7.37K)

wir sprechen deutsch jetzt

You was

Nigga you can't even get a whole flag.

Explain this, Ahmet.

Attached: 897AAD43-9549-4723-A365-9C9BF81DE477.jpg (1078x1406, 237.35K)