DERP!

How did anyone ever consider this self-righteous hypocrite intelligent?

Attached: Sam Harris.jpg (437x444, 24.54K)

2 PETER 2
9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Attached: 1649287425391.png (501x585, 124.83K)

Because he is always right

He's a jew so he is all of those things by default in the media's eyes

Hubris. Kike's first folly against God. His atheism was just a secularization of his innate Judaism.

Attached: 1660928882776763.jpg (1199x746, 152.15K)

He is based when it comes to Islam, but not much else.

Imagine being dumb enough to believe that the rules still apply in 2022. This is your brain on cuckservatism.

He always come off as a midwit autist to me. He thinks he's intelligent because he's autistic which causes him to be unable to understand other people.

Can't understand other people = thinks everyone else is stupid = thinks he's the smartest person in the world.

I thought jews hate islam?

Attached: 1656689724159.jpg (960x960, 373.72K)

Well he's definitely intelligent and has interesting things to say on occasion.
That said, his fanaticism when it comes to Trump is so ironic considering his views on religious zealots that you can't help but wonder if there's an Author to his story.

Ben Stiller is not that self-righteous nor has anyone ever relaly cnsidered him a hypocrite or super intelligent. He is a pretty good comedian I would asy.

>Islam is bad because they like war and oppress women
>Not Islam is bad because they tried to turn all of Christendom into their rape babies

you sound scared of his intelligence

>there's an Author to his story.
Yes, the author is the semitic trauma circumcision cult that he is a member of. No need to believe in religious superstition when you can believe in what's best for the Jewish people.

Remember when he relentlessly attacked Christianity but rarely ever mentioned judaisim and never mentioned jewish power. That was funny.

Because he was presented to the masses.
That's. literally. All. It. Takes.

Attached: sam stiller.jpg (736x197, 15.28K)

I'm 100% surprised that anyone still listens to this faggot. Atheism is so early 2010s.

the media is constantly pushing midwit jews who only got into a decent school in the first place because they are jewish

Funny he talks about Trump University when Biden just bailed out the IT colleges for doing THE EXACT SAME SHIT
Only difference is Trump had his name on it and got caught before all the other bullshit scam colleges. He was just taking part in the grift literally every jew college is doing.
He was not Jewish though, so not allowed.

Attached: 1661016688492.jpg (1528x2048, 723.5K)

never liked that guy... even when I was a fedora tipper.

His fedora tipping arguments made me realise how cringe fedora tipping is.

I’m just happy there is one less jew

>Atheism is so early 2010s.
so true

he is a smart guy
I think he is wrong about a lot of stuff
but he is smart
people get silly when it comes to assessing intelligence
I like to cut it into thirds
bottom 1/3 are dummies
middle 1/3 are your average joes
top 1/3 are smarty pants

but smart / dumb is separate from good / bad
some of the most destructive people are the evil smart people

Christopher Hitchens was really smart
but he was also very very sneaky

I don't mind admitting that a lot of these people are smart
it is the fact that they support evil globohomo bullshit that bother me
I'd rather spend time with some nice dummies any day of the week

>see this guy triggering the fuck out of Any Forums for a few days
>look up what he said
>it wasn't even that bad
Any Forums has gone soft.

Of the "new atheist" movement I always thought Christopher Hitchens was the brightest of the lot, and the others were midwits particularly Dawkins and Harris. Hitchens I have no doubt would have swung considerably to the right were he still alive since he had fully abandoned his leftist leanings by his death.

1. Everyone is a hypocrite if you press them hard enough.
2. Everyone is full of shit if you press them hard enough.
If Hitchens lived long enough, he probably would too start saying embarassing shit.

He’s a fucking kike

Any Forums is triggered by harris because he's a trifling jew doing what all jews do, and that's whatever he thinks is best for the jews.

Ive known his name and face for a while but i dont know anything else about him. I dont know why anyone gives a fuck about these kikes.

No atheist is intelligent.

>Christopher Hitchens was really smart
So why was he wrong about literally everything?

>Christopher Hitchens was really smart

>bitch about God
>die of cancer during his prime
what did God/Allah mean by this lol?

Sam harris:
>trump is like an asteroid coming to destroy earth
How things actually were:
>under trump the economy had never been stronger
>the world was peaceful
>the US was energy independent
>real wages were rising for the first time in decades
>things were fun and not depressing, as oppose to now

BUT ORANGE MAN WAS BAD, AND SAM HARRIS IS ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!

Attached: 1635696456101.gif (285x178, 1.51M)

>He always come off as a midwit autist to me

same. his forced affectations and mannerisms he uses to convince people he's smart are obvious and easily seen through. dont know how anyone takes him seriously

>he is smart
>he has wrong conclusions
these two things cannot coexist. Actual smart people don't like leading people astray with their wrong conclusions. At the very least it makes them feel dumb, if not immoral.
Pilpul merchants on the other hand....

Space telescopes have not found any evidence for Heave. This is a FACT!

Attached: HarambeGeneticLegacy.jpg (1960x1103, 193.86K)