Fuck dis shit?

since Any Forums is nothing more than a youtube, twitter, tittok, facebook agregator because you're all massive faggots.....
> explain youtube search results
- type in any subject
- 4 semi-relevant vids show up
- rest are nigger rap videos, drumpf bad, new goyslop series ....having nothing to do with your search term

Attached: 1657565394940.gif (500x299, 3.33M)

Modern web search is completely crippled. Especially (((Google))) serves you what they want you to see, not what you search for. It's tragic because Google used to be really good.

all search functions on big websites are cucked now, they ignore your keywords and show you what they want you to see instead

I only watch jewtube for music videos, I never get any of that shit, because I don't use it for any kind of information like the zoomer retard you are.

Jews pay a lot of money for that.

Why isn't there a strong competitor to Youtube yet?

since when is it that you search some shit on jewtube and they start showing you completly unrelated results? fuck that annoying shit. women ruin everything.

its been like that for a long time.
just stop using that jewtube, and everything else with "jewish" ownership. all they do is feed lies and degeneracy to everyone but themselves.

satan worshipping "jews"

>zoomer retard
> watches music videos

Attached: vvvvv.png (481x572, 257.87K)

Building a media streaming platform (or any other social media) isn't particularly difficult. Building a community is extremely difficult. This is why there are no real competitors to any of the social media giants. People use them because everyone else uses them. It doesn't matter how shit the platform is, because as long as everyone else is there and all the content they want is there, that's where they will go.

What is this a vegan gangbang?

Music videos were a form of art before you’re stupid generation put nothing but race cars, ghetto nigger loving bitches and nigger gorillas in every video. Youre a lame brain sorry. Modern videos are generally trash or have already been done ten times. And they’re so ducking pretentious and fucking reek of jewry.

Congratulations, you have discovered the (((agenda))).

My waifu's recommendations are wholesome but I agree with you, mine on my personal PC are totally fucked.

You have to dig, faggot, and this goes for anything in life. You've got to dig books to find good stuff, dig Any Forums posts to find good posts, dig your mother's vagina to get out all the cum stored in there, etc.

Attached: very big.jpg (944x960, 75.28K)

It's putrid now.
TERRIBLE recommendations, TERRIBLE algorithm, relatively AWFUL search results, I get unsubbed from channels, it shadowbans your comments, etc.
Only good thing I can think of is that there's still a lot of content from over the years.
For all its problems I at LEAST found good channels and music a year to 3 ago. Now even music recommendations is fucking awful. Shame what it became, but oh well.

>Music videos
shut up, artfag

Attached: 1658269271529156.webm (720x1280, 484.99K)

the worst thing is there's no better alternative.

>faggot
>disgusting
Pick two.

The key issue is, as the other user said, community. If you want a platform to succeed you have to make it as simple as possible to transition to it. Unfortunately with media that means content parity, so you'd need to be able to interact with YouTube content on the new platform, which would never fly. So current systems are more like niche islands than competitors.

Need name

I'm pretty sure it's an illegal search that creates the prompt. I could be wrong, but it's not possible.