Am I the only 30 year old loser who lives with his parents?

Am I the only 30 year old loser who lives with his parents?

Attached: kelly.jpg (1080x1579, 271.65K)

If you’re gonna make your kid start from zero like that at 18 why even have a kid.

Yes, sir. Kind of sad, really.

Yeah and you should be looking for a job not posting on Any Forums

The only gay one.

my parents live with me, sold their house right before the market went gangbusters, and are waiting for things to 'return to normal'

Attached: 1in4.png (839x146, 13.4K)

get a job serving at a dinner theatre, mad stacks

No. Lots of losers live with their parents in their 30s now.

Nope.

Most people need to have a capital formation stage of their lives to e.g. save up for a house, car, education, et-cetera. If their parents didn't give them the skills and opportunity to do that then absolutely you could be a loser living at home.

>Based destruction of the traditional family
Hope he gets beaten to death by a feral niggress in a nursing home

Attached: e1f.jpg (200x284, 20.45K)

He'll be giving them the trust fund he built for each of them.

imagine bragging about making both of your son's consumer units and debt slaves. They'll spend their 20s paying bills for all kinds of services they can get from home, instead of building generational wealth

Daily reminder that famous peasants are still just peasants

No. I'm older and do. I also have a debilitating mental disorder, though. Barely have a life because of it.

i got the fuck out at 17. it wasn’t even a horrible situation, middle class whatever. i just got fucking sick of being beholden to my fucking dad and stepmom. you take shit jobs, you get roommates, you get your shit together and then you move up. just like everybody else did until the fucking millennials were born.

Typical stupid conservative. Non-Whites live in multi-generational households and build strong community ties while faggots like this play tough and screw over their own family members in the name of muh entrepreneurial spirit.

Lol american parents, if you wonder why your kids don’t succeed as well as immigrants, this is why. Your job as a parent is not done just because your kids have reached an arbitrary number in age.

"Kicking out" your own progeny is Jewish trickery to prevent whites from building generational wealth
I live with my parents to share living expenses, manage the family business while working on my master's, money goes to investments for the family instead of rent to Shekelbergstein

> self reliance and independence

You can let them live in a vacation home for 3 months and they'll have the same kind of self reliance. Rent cucking when you're just 18 in current housing market has been made almost impossible. So your kids will end up rent cucking in the most unappealing ghetto areas imaginable since those are the only ones somewhat affordable.

Jews did this. I also never had sex because jews. It is not my fault.

what if your health condition prevents you from being able to work then what?

22 yo here, start studying in a city 30 minutes away from home, worked the last 3 years and builded up a stock depot of 20k. Because of that I’m not entitled to any gibs for studying like all the other fresh from Highschool kids who never worked. My only choice is work or use my funds to finance an apprtment on the city I gonna study or stay at my families home . Friends of me say, brooo you gonna have to move out or you gonna miss out university life.

user I'm not gonna say this twice, never take advice from a blue check mark. Never

Not for long

Only dumbfucks kick their kids out at 18. You're throwing them into the fire. It's like throwing a child into the pool and telling them to swim, most of them drown. You know the type, the loser who snorts oxycotin with sleeves who spits on people while he works as a low level ditch digger or landscaper.

Don't be like Jesse Kelly. If you want your kids to succeed, invest in them.

Attached: hell2.png (900x597, 574.23K)

just like a commie faggot. you find some sort of rare aberration and try to pretend it’s the norm.

I just moved back in with mine but that's cause I'm building a home next spring.

>Yeeeessssss goy kick your kids out and turn them into good little rentie wageslaves
Kikepitalism is a disease.

I don't even know who my dad is. I'm 40 and I live in my car.

I prefer living with my parents to collecting free gibs apartment desu.

lmao if that faggot ever tried that with me id knife him
whenever my parents try to kick me out via calling the police I kindly remind them that when the police arrive people are going to die and then they give up
>t. professional NEET for 14 years

I will never understand this mindset. When I was 18 I couldn’t wait to move out. And did so, first thing. I moved into a shitty apartment with a friend, held a shitty job, but it was great. Lived in shitty apartments for the next 12 years until I had enough savings to get a mortgage. To be honest I was so dumb that I didn’t even know I could have gotten a mortgage at any time. Nobody should ever be renting.
OP, honestly what’s your deal? Why? Autism is no excuse, mine is bad but I made it work. And it was honestly great, routinely leaving my comfort zone.

I am one of them. I'd rather not pay rent when my job is remote work from home. I make $80,000 a year and I live with mommy and daddy

This is why white people are gay

Meh. I moved out for college, enjoyed the freedom, and now I live with my parents again. Living by yourself is depressing as fuck. Just for the chance a 5/10 girl throws you a bone and gives your herpes? I think I’ll just live here with my mom and dad and spend my entire paychecks on stocks and crypto each week

>Capital formation
>Paying all your capital to others for services you already provide your children for free

This is how you produce a "middle class", of debt slaves

>Some rich dude kicking his trust fund sons out of home.
>Already too rich and connected to fail by the time they are 18.
Lol. Hopefully they stick him in the cheapest nursing home when he hits his 70's just for the lulz.

And that’s how your entire blood line will stay in lower middle class forever to come. If you spend the majority of your earned money in your twenties just to live and have a roof over your head you not gonna build up wealth.

I left my moms apartment at 16 to be homeless as opposed to dealing with her demented alcoholic drugged out craze and abuse
I was a NEET who lived by the river during spring/summer/fall and couch surfed in the winter until I was 19
Didnt get a decent job until I was 25

what if yhour health condition prevents you from being able to find some sort of rare aberration?

My coomer father didn't prepare me for shit and kicked me out at 19. My life has been completely fucked and I was always trying just to get by and never achieved anything beyond getting by. Now I'm a 36 year old schizoid with BPD on disability living with my father's brother who is a fucking narcissistic cunt and possibly even a psychopath. This is what happens when you don't raise your children and you enable a narcissistic psychopathic society. Fuck everything. I wish all boomers and genxers would fucking die.

Honestly I never got the whole ''tough love'' viewpoint.

Childhood friend's story
>treat your kid like shit
>kid becomes an adult and doesn't like you
>make a wheedling, whiny call every few weeks trying to emotionally manipulate a fucking adult human who is already wary of you

Just growing up with him and getting glances into a life where your own mother puts you down blackpilled me hard on normalfags.
I feel like being tough on a kid only works if you you shit gold nuggets and flowers bloom with every step you take, because otherwise you're straight up bullying a child.

Attached: 40915e88a5110924edfd94239a745307.jpg (370x366, 21.4K)

How will they get the mandatory secondary education with as little debt as possible if he kicks them out?

What health condition at 18 yo is so bad you can’t maintain a shit job? Unless it puts you in a wheelchair, I can’t see any real excuse.

Moved out at 18 for college, rent cucked for a few years after college and moved back in at 27, rentcucked again at 31 and moved back in at 34. Now I have no plans of leaving again at 36. Parents are getting older and need the help, my dad is very active and I help him with his projects, and I'm a 5-8 minutes drive from work.

I lived with my girlfriend and two other roommates when I was 18. Paid my own rent. My son will be living on his own when he is 18. He wants to. When you are 18 you are a man. Not a fucking child living with mommy and daddy.

I'm 42 and still live with my mom. My mom gets free rent cause she's old. I save every paycheck lmao the independence Jew has gotten you faggots good. I have money to travel and do fun things, unlike my independent friends, who are literally paying $2000 a month for rent.

Yeah good luck with that faggots. My mom's cooking me dinner tonight as well. Pork chops, corn, taters and a nice BIG ole cup of Dr.Pepper.