The Jews were right

Jesus is not the messiah. He was just larping, probably high as fuck or schizophrenic, claiming to be the messiah.
In the OT God himself freed his people, the jews.
And in the NT the Jews killed the impostor. God would never allow his chosen people, the Jews, get fucked like that and basically let them kill God themselves. So, the Jews are right: Jesus is not the messiah.
You have to understand that Jews are the actually the real masterrace of this planet. Einstein, the smartest human in history was a Jew. Jews have been persecuted across time because of their superiority and envy of the lesser races. The richest people on earth are Jews. If this isn't opening your eyes that jews are the chosen ones, nothing ever will.

Attached: Jesus_0.jpg (704x390, 126.89K)

Except Christ is mentioned in the OT

Fuck off Shlomo. I hope some Palestinians come to your home and BBQ you like a fucking Kebab.

Yes, but Christ is a title. Jesus was not the Christ.

>t.>
>x

There's more than enough proof of Christ existence and him being the Messiah. Babylonian larping as Jews being butthurt should be all the proof you need.

Okay. Assuming you are right: why are jews the most privileged people on this planet? Richest. Smartest. Most influential. Seems like God has personally blessed them.

>God would never allow his chosen people, the Jews, get fucked like that and basically let them kill God themselves.

Jesus said if they truly knew God then they would recognize who He was. The whole point is those people were willfully blind. God gave us free will, look what happened in Genesis.

X files season 2 episode 14, am episode devoted to the occult and pizza related sacrifices, expressly names the jew at 14:20 into the episode. Hmmm

btw some Jews did recognize Him as the Messiah. Read the NT and study early church history

another satan worshipper or their bot/npc spreading blashemy.

you will burn in hell, if you are a human.

It just doesn't make any sense that God would abandon his chosen people like that. He basically doomed Judaism entirely.

Attached: chjesus.jpg (2500x2516, 293.82K)

>Lurk moar newfag.

Attached: 1659985314008761.gif (552x470, 715.63K)

Look to the blue sky
And raise your hands high
And pray for love at your feet

Jesus my saviour
My favourite flavour
I prefer God to my kids

God bless all the universe
Krishna bells are in
Stop, look down on stolen cars
This is just a sin

Jesus my saviour
My favourite flavour
I prefer God to my kids

God bless all the universe
Krishna bells are in
Stop, look down on stolen cars
This is just a sin

I was walking down to see the little baby Jesus he
And he said that we could hold the world in our hands
But I could see for miles and miles
When you just create your lovely little
Angel dust
Turn to dust
Any time with God you'll find me
Any time with God
Any time...
Any time with God
Any time...

Jesus
My Lord
My Saviour

Jesus
My Lord
My Saviour

Do you love the Lord?
'Cause I love the Lord

I stopped reading after you said that Einstein was smartest human in history and I think you should kys

But before you do that google William James Sidis

Were his followers also high in psychedelics?

No. They have an in group preference and use mimicry.

Attached: 6qkqym.jpg (500x500, 105.05K)

How about you read the para le of the banquet?

>why are jews the most privileged people on this planet? Richest. Smartest. Most influential.
The devil rules the world for now

Yeah G*d would surely punish the jooz for that with a holocaust.
Too bad the holocaust never happened so G*d isn't real

OP is a smelly demonic kike, if you post crosses it will burn his eyes and he shall seek shelter in the shadows.

Attached: filigree-cross-catholic-cross-christian-cross-400-155326598.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I thought it was because the jews kept worshipping/sacrificing to idols for wealth.

>meme flag

Funny since he has done so many times. From letting the wander the desert for 40 years to letting Egypt enslave them for decades, then letting Rome conquer them. God punishes the Jews every time they abandon his commandments and keeps the punishment going until they repent sometimes for generations. Jesus is lord.

So is yours!

At least mine has style!!

>My life revolves arround the people I hate
Your stomach must be very grateful

Attached: shiva.jpg (1240x1610, 832.45K)

>God would never allow Jews to get fucked
Lmfao. That's the entire history of Jews. They are clearly cursed. If anything they fit the description of the bloodline of Cain to a T

ignore this parasite

study the CTMU

Attached: Christopher-Langan (1).jpg (620x333, 89.98K)

>ITT: jewish fiction and fan fiction garbage I don't care of

You are a gay nigger and a faggot.

Attached: 65D02FA3-7B85-4D0B-A373-9F0041AD3505.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

those who cal lthemselves jews but are not

Cross posting infuriates kikes like no word you can ever type.

I can feel their rage from here!!

Just do it!!

Mmmmmm delicious!!

Attached: il_570xN.1589393902_jqm1.jpg (570x570, 44.37K)

master race of what? plagiarized work? Is that why your ancestors were exiled from their "homeland?"

keep reading zohar though I guess. Just remember where mathematics comes from, because it's pagans