Shills pushing D&C and Demoralization due to being afraid of the coming Second American Civil War

Shills pushing D&C and Demoralization due to being afraid of the coming Second American Civil War
Despite the hardcore denial from all the /leftypol/ and other shills they know that there is another civil war coming in this country deep down and don’t want to admit it because that would mean “giving in to those ebil natzees”.
In response due to their failures to convince people to become leftists their new tactic to win the coming civil war is by using proxies to pretend that they’re Europeans and spamming the outdated 2017 JIDF Divide And Conquer Mutt wojak meme and stealing and spamming the “2 more weeks” meme which was originally a Coronavirus meme about flattening the curve that they stole and they think by spamming these memes everywhere in every thread and calling every right-wing figure jewish while saying that every left-wing figure is secretly based they will be able to keep the opposition demoralized so that way they can’t fight and in a best case scenario prevent a civil war from happening.
The best way to fight back against these shills is simple, call them out for their Tactics and make them demoralized, such as showing pictures of their comrades being demoralized, if we do this, we can end this shilling effort, and get ready for the coming civil war.

Attached: B397B6C4-FBD5-4868-B053-03BE6C00DB2E.jpg (982x317, 137.26K)

As a christian, how do you expect me to join forces with godless nigger larpagans? I don't condome violence, the war I'm waging is spiritual. I'm trying to convert the "jews" not kill them

At this point we must unite if we are to survive

Nigger we know you're just a bait. KYS. Also don't bother replying as I won't read it, going to go live my life.

>godless nigger
You're supposed to be killing the niggers not joining with them. God damn you Swedes really are retarded.

Alright let’s get back to the topic at hand. /leftypol/ hates it when you point out that they are the ones demoralized and that their demoralization propaganda doesn’t work

Attached: C1677B99-03C5-4C41-9173-3283F6E430CC.jpg (1024x634, 227.57K)

> As a christian

Attached: christurds-are-retards.png (1003x607, 241.26K)

>memeflag pushing D&C tactics
You’re just as bad as he is.

The left knows the moderate/progressive rift is about to explode.
They need to manufacture a rift on the right as a counter. Republicans are more unified than ever so that is a tough nut to crack.

Things are so bad in the dem party Omar almost lost her primary. That fight will be evenly matched and brutal as both sides blame each other for the humiliation.

Just ignore the shills and enjoy the show.

It definitely is a fun show to watch

You have no life in you without Christ

Attached: 6dcw9t.jpg (1302x500, 153.38K)

>I'm trying to convert the "jews" not kill them
Man, the eternal cuckoldry of swede.

Id unironically rather burn heretics at the stake than kill a single god fearing african

I think we should be killing jews, not ignoring them

Kys satancuck
You expect me to abandon my faith by making needless compromises with the very people who are designated for eternal hellfire? How old are you?

Caucasian peoples can be converted, Jews cannot

i can smell your greasy fingers through the screen

>the godless stormnigger reveals his final form
You woule kill innocent people, something I will never do

Attached: 04push.600 (1).jpg (600x300, 44.46K)

Does Christ demand the death of your race, your bloodline? Your a bot anyway so I guess I'm the moron for taking the bait.

Attached: 1649867220389.jpg (383x270, 19.09K)

Everyone can be saved you lying kike

Attached: 1650286928780.png (626x768, 813.74K)

Jewish Christkiller.

Attached: 1650128772334.png (866x1579, 549.58K)

I wish that's what Any Forums was anymore.

Attached: don't give up.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

The israelites were white, zionism is satanism which is what we're really fighting. Obsessing over race is retarded when kikes are just creating racial animosity for their satanic agenda

Attached: 6dz5ms.jpg (500x935, 117.25K)

Satanic kikes killed Christ, the "jews" of today arent really jews

How can they not laugh? Ah yes, women and a simp.

I still got Brenton Tarrant shirts for sale hmu

Attached: 20210711_225025.jpg (3024x3066, 3.05M)

It can be