Greta Thunberg continues to fight

Despite other crisis in the world. Climate change is still her top priority.

Attached: FWF0RPLXgAA_oCD.jpg (680x680, 132.91K)

Week 205 of her strike

Attached: FYQlkv9XEAII-gK.jpg (680x454, 111.98K)

What a strange body

Although I have a different opinion on climate change, you have to admit that Greta is a pretty cool girl.
She does her job long, hard, and faithfully. Try to find such a girl in the 21st century who has done at least one thing in her life, let alone for how long

You can disbelieve green propaganda like I do. But Greta still deserves a lot of respect

how do you like them apples?

Attached: apples.png (531x495, 298.5K)

I want to skullfuck that misshapen troglodyte until her fetal alcohol syndrome nose bubbles cum as her slanted eyes roll back from the lack of oxygen

With the amount of conspiracy theories you guys push here, one would think with the extreme weather conditions everywhere around the globe (or plane for you flat earth friends) you’d connect the dots and realize we’re going to be pretty fucked in a few years time

Why are Scandinavians built like that?

That is a boy on HRT.

dwarf genes

Wtf she aged like shit.

She doesnt even write her own stuff.
Her faceberg content is done by someone called Svante Thunberg.

Attached: gret.jpg (1200x840, 116.7K)

I like a conspiracy as much as the next guy but the whole climate thing is just a bit too absurd for me to take seriously.

I know about that, I mean exactly what she does.
Anyone else would have quit that shit in six months. Greta is still on the case.
Though, lately, less often. Anyway, she's done enough, she's entitled to be done.

Shes kept it up for like 4 years so far?
Thats not too impressive.
In American they have evangelist preacher kids keep that shit up for a lifetime.

Something about the way retards look is so calming. Is this a real phenomenon?

Attached: 3.17.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

t. Al Gore circa 1999

But how does this justify giving more power to the current establishment so they can not do anything about it and instead use those powers to continue fucking us in the ass?

HOW DARE YOU!

Attached: greta cobalt.jpg (660x803, 250.7K)

looks like she's in her mid 30s

thats her dad

what's her OnlyFans