Why do zoomers listen to this retard?

Why do zoomers listen to this retard?

Attached: cosmo-hasanpiker-211-1518731685 (1).jpg (640x479, 86.15K)

Same reason they listen to any other retard it’s what the algorithm feeds them

why do chuds listen to these?

people love shitty fucking eCelebs.

Attached: UltraMAGA.jpg (3562x2284, 2.37M)

Why do zoomers listen to anyone? Because they're a bunch of dumb kids. Yes, even the ones in their early 20s.

>Why do zoomers listen to this retard?

Because he's hot as fuck.

because if you don't he's going to beat the shit out of you

Attached: 1659119545340086.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

>High school and college girls watch him and believe everything he says just because they think he's hot
>Some of their beta orbiters watch him too to try and get closer to said girls
There's your answer.

because he's good looking and he says shit that sounds "nice and wholesome" for people with not even 2 braincells to rub together.
Also this

Charismatic male who tells them it's not their fault and that freedom is the problem. If there were a structure in place to control them, they wouldn't fuck up. They must summon the ultra boot so they can lick it to safety.
It's just mgtow but retard economics instead

he has the charisma of a wet piece of toilet paper. He's just good looking

Call it what you want, it's like a tv Baptist religion for these people.

he looks good and says shit that sounds good if you don't think about it for more than 2 seconds. Also the simp element this guy mentioned That's it.

Is this slowed down?
I mean, maybe if he's training power punches but that honestly looks terrible.
I'd like to see him fight Sam Hyde

He has money, that's about it.

cope harder

His head is disproportionately tiny compared to his body. I suppose that is why.

Attached: America First (2).jpg (750x684, 44.92K)

He fights so badly I reckon Vaush could kick his ass

vs epic meal time soon. not paid to post this just spreading the message

Attached: 051715C0-CC60-4EF2-8B76-850C6369E11E.jpg (823x1024, 195.09K)

he has a small head and bug legs, let's be honest about it

that's irrelevant. Sure his body looks goofy as fuck, but that's not what women care about

fbpb and /thread

is he trying to shit while hes doing that? Whats the point of throwing wimpy uncharged punches at a bag is that supposed to be exercise

What a ridiculous cunt

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 106.43K)

They are zoomers, idk what you're expecting

Are you sure it's not simply the fact that the left have basically no personalities to rally behind at this point?
I've noticed their numbers dwindling and they really are having to scrape the barrel to congregate at any channel that simply isn't "drumpf".
Take Ethan Klein for example, I think basically everyone knows he's a dumb, broken loser at this point. I remember when he "owned" Crowder and I asked one of Ethan's fans in chatbox "so you think Ethan's argument of "not thinking for yourself, just follow authority" was superior to crowders "you must question authority" argument?
And the responses were like "uh, I don't really know what they were debating about it was just the way crowder acted, his body language etc".
Or simply a flat out "no it was just the body language".

Another example is that RedBox loser who is "owning" people by saying he wants to rape their children and stuff, making fun of kids with disabilities.
Admittedly I think his rape song was funny, in a south park way, but when you're an SJW at a time where your entire faction are being viewed as paedophile activists, you probably don't mix that shit in to your act. If you want to be an edgy dark troll and only an edgy dark troll, then sure, but you cannot start virtue signalling after saying you're going to rape someones disabled kids.
Fans of RedBox were like "omg he owned them" and "so much for free speech eh? they are making death threats against redbox".
When I said "the death threats are just free speech, it's just words right?" they honestly don't know what to say.

You have to be really really starved for victory to see these things as "wins" and these guys as "winners". If someone as tame as Andrew Tate can make the left collectively cry rivers while they advocate sex with children, it's really not a good sign for them.

because being cool is more important than caring about greater society. drones value the social hierarchy more than they do the stability of the very civilization they live in. the majority of the modern left don't even have genuine opinions, they just know that they have to resist the right

Attached: 465746574012.jpg (1068x712, 82.15K)

It's not cope. I agreed that he has no charisma. I disagree that he is "good looking", he's your typical ugly rape goblin and his persistence at claiming to be White really reveals his deep rooted insecurity about his goblin genetics.
He has money though, and girls will go where the money is.

By nature, people are attracted to charismatic people and not so much to ideas or principles.

They are as retarded as him, so they resonate with him

sure he maybe some mutt creature with goblin genetics, but even then he has at least decent facial features and is tall. Women only want money from guys that cannot provide them with anything else. There are retarded zoomer chicks simping for him only based on his looks

Itt: seething incel cope

He's literally the turbocapitalist twitch thot you said a male could never be and females are spending their orbiter cuckbux to make him a multimillionaire

He's gonna fight epic meal time? Seriously?
Did they fall out or is EMT just returning a favour for the Irish candy man?
Has he done much or any sparring videos? I'm no expert myself but speed/accuracy/timing is far more important and Hassan looks like he has none of that. He'd get lit up. I even think his size would work against him, like, just booting the inside of his lead leg would probably floor him if he advanced like that.

That's not true though, there's lots of really handsome dudes out there who don't get harems like that so easily. If looks are what mattered most guys on here wouldn't have any girl problems.

you honestly believe Any Forums is some gathering of chads? Christ

serious question: what can the fringe autists like myself do (in minecraft ofc) to combat the Jewish information bubble? To clarify, I by "information bubble" I specifically mean the algorithmic way streamlined, inorganic, ad heavy, consumer abusing content is pushed to the forefront