/balk/ Most fun place on earth?

Attached: 1660311818445283.jpg (640x624, 35.83K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Turkish women I've met seem to have an uncommon amount of arm and facial hair

sure, if you think getting mugged by gypsies fun

>Starting in 2019, Zhemao basically invented an alternative history for medieval Russia, writing 206 articles about “imaginary states, battles, and aristocrats in one of the largest hoaxes on the open-source platform.”

Discovered by Russian peasants in 1344, the Wikipedia entry goes, the mine engaged more than 40,000 slaves and freedmen, providing a remarkable source of wealth for the Russian principality of Tver in the 14th and 15th centuries as well as subsequent regimes. The geological composition of the soil, the structure of the mine, and even the refining process were fleshed out in detail in the entry,

>shitskins are thieves, liars and other kids of criminals

Countries which have a mafia deserve death by fire.

she told the truth, dont let the revisionists confuse you

So all of them?

Attached: 1658779259525704.jpg (1080x855, 64.67K)

>Swedish Mafia
?

Also called "the bank of sweeden" kek.

Attached: 1660177479770281.jpg (350x318, 16.24K)

I love balkans. Even with my shitty 1.2k eu per month salary you theorically could live a comfu life somewhere in bulgaria.

You mafia are the rapefugees and the hags in power that imported them.

Yes.

*Your

>the bored Bulgarian housewife fears the Mutt Brony

Attached: sc7465476-9037.jpg (700x383, 61.28K)

You should see it downstairs. I knew one that when she bent over, it was just like she was wearing a bunny tail buttplug.

>Discovered by Russian peasants in 1344, the Wikipedia entry goes, the mine engaged more than 40,000 slaves and freedmen, providing a remarkable source of wealth for the Russian principality of Tver in the 14th and 15th centuries as well as subsequent regimes. The geological composition of the soil, the structure of the mine, and even the refining process were fleshed out in detail in the entry,

She should have started writing a chinese wheel of time series of novels, since shes apparently as long winded as Robert Jordan.

Attached: image.jpg (990x683, 102.39K)

all women ever do is fuck everything up

Lol nice

>says Wikipedian
They say it like it's some kind of a legitimate credible person

You are just jealous because you will never have such a nice mustache.

The original article describes a Chinese housewife fabricating Russian history. How did we end up with Bulgaria and Turkey?

>pic unrelated.

lmao jews spent 2000 years falsifying whole history of mankind. but don't look that up, look at this random bulgarian housewife.

jesus I've sold more on ebay in a day before

All history is fanfiction.
Every story you re-tell becomes fictitious.
The only people who know what really happened were those who were there and even they can't be 100% correct.

Cuba