Vaccine deaths accellerate

IT BEGINS
youtube.com/watch?v=AMixianYoPo

Attached: doom_paul_1.jpg (720x720, 102.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/un-recruited-over-100000-digital-first-responders-push-establishment-covid-narrative
economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-estimates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what can those of us who took the vax do? I cucked out last year to keep my job. I'm taking aspirin and NAC but I think the damage is done.

Attached: 1652362142029.png (1105x1007, 727.31K)

Total body irradiation and a bone marrow biopsy from a pureblood.

Lol, I just lied when my boss asked. What are your symptoms?

Never cuck out, always stick to your principles.
Short term inconvenience is better than long term regret.

Not treating any symptoms. It's precautionary.

Lacking any actual substantial evidence, I took three mf and I'm not dead

>Never cuck out, always stick to your principles.
This! If we didn't have a population of weak willed unprincipiled cucks we wouldn't have these issues in the first place.

Reminder that the US pays and deploys 100,000 digital first responders to go on social media and combat covid misinformation. They are here now.

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/un-recruited-over-100000-digital-first-responders-push-establishment-covid-narrative

Go have a long talk with your employer, the doc that gave you the bioweapon and the politicians that said it was mandatory and let them know how mad you are they murdered you for profit.

Whose to say what you can do? At least people are finally starting to let go of the denial. If you're not suffering any symptoms yet hopefully advice will be there if/when you do. The people who are dying now will be used to inform the rest

>never leaving the house, never interacting with workers because mommy and daddy pay the rent and buy groceries, believes all the twitter screencaps he's seeing on Any Forums
>because of his self inflicted isolation he fails to notice that nobody is dying
>"OMG TWO MORE WEEKS, IT'S TOTALLY HAPPENING Any ForumsBROS!!"

What can we do about the virgin Any Forumsturd tainting this board? Should we force them to take the vaccine using drones armed with needles? I think it's time that we stop tolerating such dangerous individuals. The vaccine is safe and effective. They are killing people and should be jailed for their crimes.

Attached: 1659924628997935.png (533x567, 5.24K)

Looks like was right. Watch the fucking video you idiot

Peace of mind, find batch/lot number for severity.
howbad.info

Another dangerous idiot spreading lies and fake news. I can't wait for you to die of the dangerous covid19, we'll see who's laughing when you end up in ICU with a ventilator. Spreading awful fake news about the vaccine should be considered antisemitic and fined.

Captcha:VAX42

>Spreading awful fake news about the vaccine should be considered antisemitic and fined.

The mRNA VACCINE is deadly and shouldn't be used, the trials have shown this.. MORAN

Oh no! Anyways…

>lived between hospital, fire, and within 5 minutes of cops for over 20 years
>almost never heard sirens of any kind going off, and when it was it was almost always always a cop stopping someone running the lights nearby or a fire
>fast forward to 2021
>shortly after a certain event, suddenly ambulances are basically the only thing you hear
>constantly
>so much so that even dividing by two (assuming they use it both ways which is not always the case) over 3% of the population has been going to the hospital for the last few months
Yeah, nothing to see here. I'm sure it's just the weakest cold in existence who has barely killed anyone.

Seems our useless government doesn't provide the batch number to everyone. Was I supposed to be given this when getting the shot? All I received was a fucking brochure about the clinic.

>nobody is dying
economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-estimates
I'm going to murder people like you soon and feel very good about it. It'll even feel good to kill your kids before killing you, that's how much you deserve your line ended, you fucking fuck.

This plan is genius, they are dropping but not fast enough for normies to notice

42 is the number of the Antichrist and it appears twice in your ID too. I’d do a few “I hate the antichrist” posts. Here, I’ll start you off
>I hate the antichrist

poor quality bait or vaxie in denial either way idiot.

Whats the first 2 words he says in this video?

No boosters under any circumstances. If you don't have chest pain then you could be fine, fear and stress is the mind killer.